Claire Futa Look

Looks Claire Futa Look

Ark1F1

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
Ark1F1
Ark1F1 submitted a new resource:

Claire Futa Look - We all need some Clarity in our lives.

Hey guys! Here's a look I got permission to convert to a Futa! Enjoy!

Dependencies:

By DMCH: (Required for correct morphs)

By Roac:

By ICannotDie: (If you dont have them already)

[URL...

Read more about this resource...

I dont think im loading it correctly. Is this a var scene look or an appearance preset and if so under what name pls ?

i have all the depends...

wtf.pngwtf 2.png

Sorry for the confusion but I cannot find either a scene or an appearance preset. The only scene I have is Clarity (female version).
The morph also doesn't appear for me. What's strange is that if I try to load a morph preset I can see your var but nothing to use in it, and that's the only place I can find it so far.

I feel dumb but so far I have always found presets, this one is being a bit tougher! Looks great from the screenshots though!

Sorry for the confusion but I cannot find either a scene or an appearance preset. The only scene I have is Clarity (female version).
The morph also doesn't appear for me. What's strange is that if I try to load a morph preset I can see your var but nothing to use in it, and that's the only place I can find it so far.

I feel dumb but so far I have always found presets, this one is being a bit tougher! Looks great from the screenshots though!
No worries! its a look! Youll have to load up a scene and add an atom into it and then change the look!

No worries! its a look! Youll have to load up a scene and add an atom into it and then change the look!

Aah, I'm sorry about that, I always only use appearance presets and even forgot there was a "load look" button. Found it, thanks and good stuff!

Back
Top Bottom