Chloe

Looks Chloe

DasBoot

Featured Contributor
Reactions
DasBoot submitted a new resource:

Chloe - Attractive, Slender, Realistic

Say hello to Chloe, a French girl who works for as a cabin attendant for a major airline. She recently ended a year long relationship and is currently living alone. She enjoys travel, which is why she started working for the airlines. She likes men who are confident but silly, that know how to build or create things with their own hands.

As with all my models, I am trying for a natural realistic look, both with the face and the body. I try to make their curves and proportions natural...

Read more about this resource...

See this is a good point you make and i want to discuss . To me a look is just a look right ? just a look but now looks are vars as are scenes ok but so many looks not also are animated in some way and often have clothing and a back story. So thats not really a look but theyre calling them looks and in all honesty when i now make looks i too add in basic breathing and some clothes or back story. So you should get a 5 for a great bare bones look ...but when others are upping the game...it becomes a 4 which isnt fair but how can a barebones 5 be the same as a 5 which sings and dances ? This is def a topic which needs to be explored. For this work though I have given a 4 because i think its a 4 but 4 is great just not perfect. And we all need to get use to 3 and 4 as ok and good otherwise why have them ??? All I see are 5s or nothing haha that is a broken system and if we all give and get 5s...then they have no meaning. Hope that is fair.

What do you think ? As this is a big topic which will need to be addressed by this site at some point.

I am doing this for fun, hence why it's free. I have enjoyed the Vam community and what all the folks do for free to make the experience better and better. I don't have a Patreon nor do I release things free in order to entice folks to join a Patreon. I certainly could, but really I am just creating things because I like to. I look at what I have created and think, that's pretty nice, she turned out good, so I choose to share them with others. A simple, "hey this is great", "thanks, she's sexy","I appreciate your free stuff" is about all I am looking for. With that said, I do see your point. And honestly I do like the scenes that some folks put a lot of time into such as Scamps work, they're a lot of fun, with the "characters" fleshed out. Maybe I will do more next time. Lastly, remember to be a critic you should also create. :) Hope you like her.

I am doing this for fun, hence why it's free. I have enjoyed the Vam community and what all the folks do for free to make the experience better and better. I don't have a Patreon nor do I release things free in order to entice folks to join a Patreon. I certainly could, but really I am just creating things because I like to. I look at what I have created and think, that's pretty nice, she turned out good, so I choose to share them with others. A simple, "hey this is great", "thanks, she's sexy","I appreciate your free stuff" is about all I am looking for. With that said, I do see your point. And honestly I do like the scenes that some folks put a lot of time into such as Scamps work, they're a lot of fun, with the "characters" fleshed out. Maybe I will do more next time. Lastly, remember to be a critic you should also create. :) Hope you like her.

I do create but not under this name LMAO if i could get away with reviewing, support tips, questions, problem solving and still run a patreon all under the same name ...then i would but that isnt feasible. So yes I make stuff but i dont call out a 4 star rating as a problem.

My point stands. If the work is 4 stars that is good and wishing users review higher is futile and will lead to upset. Some work is a 4 star and some a 5 star but this is all very subjective.
BUT If we give 5s when its a 4...then the scene dies and no progress is made and its all over before it began. The 1-5 gives us room to progress.
e.g. When I get a 4 star rating I think... 'thanks!'. If it get a 3 I think... 'why?' and then i listen and i do better... or ignore haha.

Patreons do it for fun too. I do it for fun. And I review stuff for fun and hearing what you think...is fun haha
If you do it for fun pls don't let a flawed rating system upset you.
Being free is your call...and sadly you don't get points for that . I dont...no one should with so much junk on patreon paid killing the scene.
And why you create ... is again no ones business but your own.

If you can charge...do so...as lord knows money is tight lately lol But with respect pls Dont suggest to people what to write or review.
THAT IS WORTHLESS to you as a creator. Worthless to me. Uncritical praise helps no one. We get what we're given ...good and bad ...and we take it on board and improve or ignore (atleast I do).

I hope you see my point as im not a sycophant blowing steam up your butt haha...im telling you the truth from my persepctive.
And with respect you've proven my point that the rating system is indeed broken. i.e. You get a great 4 star rating and it inexplicably upsets you... and you're not alone...and that's a problem. If a 5 star system is only valid when it uses one of the possible 5 ratings we should just have 'likes'.
If you Wow me with your work...then a 5 star rating is yours haha. Or ignore me lol
This is all up for debate and i think it will need to be debated sooner or later.
Thanks again for your thoughts :)

Last edited:
Nice work but I like your OTHER girls more
I think all DasBoot work is good but I also prefer some of the others.
Theyre very earthy and organic representations of real women ...which you rarely see on VAM. Its good difference... and there are already enough perfectly proportioned disney princess' to make a plastic surgeon weep! haha

Back
Top Bottom