CheesyPluginSuite

Plugins CheesyPluginSuite

That's not a coupling issue. BL interferes with the test audio source it seems.
Well, tight coupling is not what's causing bugs. It's what makes it harder to trace the origin.
As long as you can pinpoint the issue from bug reports like this one it's fine =D

Oh btw, it's affecting the AudioSource, HeadAudioSource and whatever is used when playing a test clip identically.

Oh btw, it's affecting the AudioSource, HeadAudioSource and whatever is used when playing a test clip identically.
None of my plugins ever touches the test audio source. BL adds a few dozen new ones (one for each body region) but only targets the head if no penetration or slapping is happening.
The sound may be distorted for every source, but the root of the problem is the test source. There's some weird shit going on with this source, making the whole Unity AdioListener struggle.

None of my plugins ever touches the test audio source. BL adds a few dozen new ones (one for each body region) but only targets the head if no penetration or slapping is happening.
The sound may be distorted for every source, but the root of the problem is the test source. There's some weird shit going on with this source, making the whole Unity AdioListener struggle.
That's exceeding my knowledge. I just know it happens on a bunch of scenes and affects both clips played on HeadAudioSources and regular ones regardless of whether I engage the test AudioSource at all.

It's not really a distortion, either. It appears to be just very high volume that's clipping somehow. If I turn down the affected AudioSources' volume to 1-5% they sound normal.

That's exceeding my knowledge. I just know it happens on a bunch of scenes and affects both clips played on HeadAudioSources and regular ones regardless of whether I engage the test AudioSource at all.

It's not really a distortion, either. It appears to be just very high volume that's clipping somehow. If I turn down the affected AudioSources' volume to 1-5% they sound normal.
Hmm, I thought it only appeared if you fire a clip from the test source. That's what your vids were suggesting.

Another hmm. AudioSources can't have a volume greater than 1. I do mess with the volumes, but only for my custom ones and even if I sometimes try to set it above 1 (which I do) it is still capped (confirmed by debug prints).

Hmm, I thought it only appeared if you fire a clip from the test source. That's what your vids were suggesting.
The test clip was just to showcase the bug. I noticed it first on regular scenes.

AudioSources can't have a volume greater than 1. I do mess with the volumes, but only for my custom ones and even if I sometimes try to set it above 1 (which I do) it is still capped (confirmed by debug prints).
Maybe just throw a Mathf.Clamp01() in there for good measure =)

Hey CheesyFX, I love your stuff! I'm having a strange issue with this plugin in that all the female atoms loaded will have black eyes and their eyelashes aren't rendering. When I disable the suite plugin I no longer have the issue. Loading Shakeit, Bodylanguage, FocusOnMe and Heeladjust individually I have no issues, so I'm not sure what exactly is causing it. But besides that it loads everything just fine plugin-wise

Just bringing this to your attention, it may be something client side, idk.. Anyway <3 ya!

female atoms loaded will have black eyes and their eyelashes aren't rendering
Hey luciano! :)
Hmm, sounds reeeally strange to me. My stuff does nothing to the way things are rendered, especially not the suite.
When I disable the suite plugin I no longer have the issue
So the black eyes and missing lashes toggle on and off if you toggle the suite while in the same scene??

Only FocusOnMe does things to the render engine if you toggle the DoF. But you did not enable the lights, nor the DoF, right?
The only other plugin I know is interfering in some way is PostMagic, but only if you enable my DoF.
Does the error also appear in the default scene or if you start empty and add a person?

CheesyFX updated CheesyPluginSuite with a new update entry:

v6: Auto update plugin presets

The var versions stored in your selected plugin presets can now be auto updated. If true, the suite will always add the latest var version available on your system to created persons or on scene load. However, it will NOT replace instances that are already present on the persons. It just adds the latest if the plugin is missing.

You can choose to:
  1. Leave the outdated plugin preset as it is, and let the suite adjust it on the fly.
  2. Press the button "Override Preset" to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello CheesyFX, I am having a strange issue where an eruption of icons that appears to be a mouth biting it's lip spring forth from my character's head as some sort of particle effect. Removing the second group of your plugins that are automatically added to the character was somehow working to get rid of the mouth-particles-thing but now it will not go away. Any idea what this glitch is and how to get rid of it?

Hello CheesyFX, I am having a strange issue where an eruption of icons that appears to be a mouth biting it's lip spring forth from my character's head as some sort of particle effect. Removing the second group of your plugins that are automatically added to the character was somehow working to get rid of the mouth-particles-thing but now it will not go away. Any idea what this glitch is and how to get rid of it?
It's a bug in BodyLanguage. Idk what causes it. I get it very rarely and seemingly random.

The suite does a fine job loading both the built in and the optional plugin preset. But the settings in those plugins/presets are not loaded, instead everything is default every time. This is across a full reinstall on a clean copy of VAM. As long as that issue persists the plugin suite might as well be useless. Millimeters from greatness.

The suite does a fine job loading both the built in and the optional plugin preset. But the settings in those plugins/presets are not loaded, instead everything is default every time. This is across a full reinstall on a clean copy of VAM. As long as that issue persists the plugin suite might as well be useless. Millimeters from greatness.
All my presets are loading fine. You must not have it set or configured right.

Back
Top Bottom