• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Character somehow bugged, but I dont know why

Wolforano

Reactions
Heyho!

I made a default scene for myself, so I can base every scene on that scene in the future. The default scene contains a female with lube and moan sounds, a embody-ready male and a Buttonpanel with lots of options.

That worked fine for quite some time. But now, I dont know why, the female is suddenly bugged, and I really dont know why. Everytime I move her, her right leg seems to bug around, sometimes even her whole body. I already deactivated all plugins, but to no avail.

Here you can see a video of what I mean. And I also attached the json scene file. I hope somebody can help me or has a clue. Thank you!

Attachments

• default.json
    24.5 MB · Views: 0
I tried it now but there was no spasm behaviour of any kind. I don't have all the referenced assets mentioned in the error log, maybe it's a morph from the look I don't have messing it up?

Upvote 0
I dont have the problem anymore either... don't know. I could reproduce it thousand times before I posted here, now its gone. Thanks for helping, next time I will just wait a day XD

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom