Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
cuddlemocap.com
Patreon
cuddlemocap
CuddleMocap submitted a new resource:

Champagne, Part 2 - Music driven sex mocap, made for Handy & SR6

This includes BOTH Champagne Part 1 and 2, and they flow together as one scene.
Part 2 is a 4-minute music-driven looping sex scene designed for motorized sex toys, such as the Handy, Launch, and Keon. Thrusting motion can be customized by the player, or automated by the scene. I have also included "TCode Mode," which optimizes hip alignment for the SR6 and OSR2.
Motion capture, face capture, and finger capture all performed by a real woman!
View attachment 317565[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

CuddleMocap updated Champagne, Part 2 with a new update entry:

Version 2

-Fixed an error with a button not attached to the UI.
-Gave the Speed slider more extreme min/max values. Made it so voice commands move the slider.
-Added more noticeable rhythm changes to Level 2, 3 & 4. Removed speed from level 0.
-Removed Boss Mode button (still can be activated via voice command).
-Made it so the randomize function displays values actively on sliders.
-Removed all oscillate options from VamLaunch, except the speed slider.
-Added a divider to show separation between...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Awesome scene as always. Just FYI, Everlaster now uses Naturalis vs TittyMagic, which is now obsolete.

Awesome scene as always. Just FYI, Everlaster now uses Naturalis vs TittyMagic, which is now obsolete.
Thank you! ❤️
Yup, I am aware, but have not fully transitioned yet. I am waiting for the plugin to become a little more polished. I used it in Looping Doggy because Booty Magic was advantageous for that scene, but is not necessary for cowgirl position. But I do like some of the new features added to Titty Magic, so I'm looking forward to using it in the near future. :)

Hey this scene looks great for strokers, I'm curious about the handy connection. I've never been able to get anywhere near low enough latency with the handy for vam, and I'm wondering if your video showing the movement sync was accurate? Maybe the connection method has improved since last I tried?

Hey this scene looks great for strokers, I'm curious about the handy connection. I've never been able to get anywhere near low enough latency with the handy for vam, and I'm wondering if your video showing the movement sync was accurate? Maybe the connection method has improved since last I tried?
Yes, the video does indeed show the actual toy sync. ❤️ I play this scene a lot, and I've always had great results with The Handy and the Launch.
There could be a few reasons why you had bad latency with VamLaunch in the past, but my first guess would be the tracking method. Some input methods use motion prediction, which is inaccurate and lags behind by a lot. I completely avoid using that type of tracking. This scene in particular uses animation patterns to control the speed and rhythm of the thrusting, which is sync'd to the toy. The results is nearly perfect toy tracking, but slightly robotic-looking thrust motion. If you would like to test this method out before trying my paid content, go check out my free toy-controlled scene here:
I recently updated it to have the exact same toy tracking method as my paid scenes, so if this one works for you, then so will Champagne and others.

The second form of VamLaunch tracking I use is my newest developed method, which uses a timed offset to put the toy motion slightly ahead of the mocap. I have done extensive testing to make sure the result feels very close to the correct motion. So far I only have 2 scenes that do it this way, which are my two most recent.
If you have difficulty getting the toy to follow the motion accurately, let me know and I'll see if I can help. :)

Yes, the video does indeed show the actual toy sync. ❤️ I play this scene a lot, and I've always had great results with The Handy and the Launch.
There could be a few reasons why you had bad latency with VamLaunch in the past, but my first guess would be the tracking method. Some input methods use motion prediction, which is inaccurate and lags behind by a lot. I completely avoid using that type of tracking. This scene in particular uses animation patterns to control the speed and rhythm of the thrusting, which is sync'd to the toy. The results is nearly perfect toy tracking, but slightly robotic-looking thrust motion. If you would like to test this method out before trying my paid content, go check out my free toy-controlled scene here:
I recently updated it to have the exact same toy tracking method as my paid scenes, so if this one works for you, then so will Champagne and others.

The second form of VamLaunch tracking I use is my newest developed method, which uses a timed offset to put the toy motion slightly ahead of the mocap. I have done extensive testing to make sure the result feels very close to the correct motion. So far I only have 2 scenes that do it this way, which are my two most recent.
If you have difficulty getting the toy to follow the motion accurately, let me know and I'll see if I can help. :)
I'll give it a shot with Sex on a cruise! Thanks for the detailed reply. TheHandy was my first toy and while its pretty great with stuff like SexLikeReal videos, I found the delay and out of sync movement killed it for me with vam. After building an SR6, tcode sync dialed in for 1:1 movement, it was impossible to go back to the handy. But if I could get it running similar to your video, It'd certainly be a good option for scenes that are a bit too dynamic for something like an SR6.

I'll give it a shot with Sex on a cruise! Thanks for the detailed reply. TheHandy was my first toy and while its pretty great with stuff like SexLikeReal videos, I found the delay and out of sync movement killed it for me with vam. After building an SR6, tcode sync dialed in for 1:1 movement, it was impossible to go back to the handy. But if I could get it running similar to your video, It'd certainly be a good option for scenes that are a bit too dynamic for something like an SR6.
All of my scenes since Aug 2023 have been debugged for TCode and include a button called "TCode Mode" which aligns the hips for consistent SR6 motion. Although Tempest toys are by far the superior option compared to The Handy or Keon, they are quite complex, expensive, and very niche. That's why I find it's best to optimize scenes for both types of toys.
I have all the same options included with Sex on a Cruise, so I hope you have a good experience with it!

All of my scenes since Aug 2023 have been debugged for TCode and include a button called "TCode Mode" which aligns the hips for consistent SR6 motion. Although Tempest toys are by far the superior option compared to The Handy or Keon, they are quite complex, expensive, and very niche. That's why I find it's best to optimize scenes for both types of toys.
I have all the same options included with Sex on a Cruise, so I hope you have a good experience with it!
Well I tested Sex on a cruise, and sure enough Handy movement is much much better than I'd previously experienced, nice work! One question I have, and I'm guessing its something to do with how you're using timeline, but is it possible to move the female atom? If I move her before starting, it slowly moves back to the default position once timeline starts. Trying to fix alignment for a look with some non standard proportions, and usually a simple nudge on the Y and Z axis for timeline cowgirl scenes does the trick, but positions seem locked down more than I'm used to.

Also I just subbed, excited to try your newest scenes.

Well I tested Sex on a cruise, and sure enough Handy movement is much much better than I'd previously experienced, nice work! One question I have, and I'm guessing its something to do with how you're using timeline, but is it possible to move the female atom? If I move her before starting, it slowly moves back to the default position once timeline starts. Trying to fix alignment for a look with some non standard proportions, and usually a simple nudge on the Y and Z axis for timeline cowgirl scenes does the trick, but positions seem locked down more than I'm used to.

For aligning custom models to demanding mocaps, try TBD|s BodyNet plugin - it was developed specifically for CuddleMocap's scenes, and the dev is a regular in Cuddle's discord.

BodyNet is an AI tool that scans the source (Cuddle's Alana model) and target (your custom appearances) looks' skeleton proportions and then adjusts the target's skeleton bone morphs such that the target look approximates' the source's skeleton proportions. That way, the target (your custom look) will align correctly & will behave properly following the mocap animations designed for the source look.

Aaaaaand, the tool comes with a pre-trained "Alana" neural network-preset optimized for fitting your custom looks to Cuddle's standard Alana model If your custom look is anywhere near VaM default proportions, it'll work just fine right out the box. For other source looks that differ more strongly from VaM default proportions (like "Shortstack" Goblins or Orc Giantess' etceetc), you may have to train a custom network ... which is fun, but also a bit of work.

Cheers

P.S.: Yes, it actually works. No, I don't get money from TBD. :cool:

(*) Bone morphs are roughly the look's "bone lengths" that define a look's body proportions - they're marked with a red gear symbol in VaM's UI. All other morphs are ... like "fat", ie they change the shape of a look, but not its skeleton proportions.

Last edited:

As mentioned by @Case , TBD's BodyNet is an excellent tool. One thing to add is that my scenes are debugged specifically for default Genesis 2 Female geometry. The "tall" version of Alana is very close to the same dimensions and will line up the same as G2F in almost all cases. If your look has very different geometry, BodyNet is probably your best bet.
To answer your question, I do animate the root node of the girl in my mocaps. The reason being, I usually need to make adjustments to her position relative to the man, as motion capture isn't 100% accurate. Even when it's off by a little bit, it can completely screw up the penetration, and also TCode alignment. The quickest and easiest way for me to fix this is to animate her root so she stays centered.
One way you can get around this is to parent her to an empty atom and then move the empty atom. This will shift her entire animation, including the root.

Thank you for the sub! ❤️ I'm very glad you were happy with Sex on a Cruise. I put extra care and attention into my scenes to make them the highest quality I can. This includes going back to update old scenes so they are on par with my newest work. I focus on quality over quantity, so please be patient with me if it seems like my content releases are slow. I love making VaM scenes, this is my passion. I hope you enjoy your stay!

As mentioned by @Case , TBD's BodyNet is an excellent tool. One thing to add is that my scenes are debugged specifically for default Genesis 2 Female geometry. The "tall" version of Alana is very close to the same dimensions and will line up the same as G2F in almost all cases. If your look has very different geometry, BodyNet is probably your best bet.
To answer your question, I do animate the root node of the girl in my mocaps. The reason being, I usually need to make adjustments to her position relative to the man, as motion capture isn't 100% accurate. Even when it's off by a little bit, it can completely screw up the penetration, and also TCode alignment. The quickest and easiest way for me to fix this is to animate her root so she stays centered.
One way you can get around this is to parent her to an empty atom and then move the empty atom. This will shift her entire animation, including the root.

Thank you for the sub! ❤️ I'm very glad you were happy with Sex on a Cruise. I put extra care and attention into my scenes to make them the highest quality I can. This includes going back to update old scenes so they are on par with my newest work. I focus on quality over quantity, so please be patient with me if it seems like my content releases are slow. I love making VaM scenes, this is my passion. I hope you enjoy your stay!
I wasn't aware of the parenting to an empty trick! That's super useful thank you! Worked perfectly. I know about bodynet, and its a great tool, but I personally really like the immersiveness of having realistically varied looks. Anyway, champagne part 2 is excellent, and with a bit of tweaking had it running in passthrough, and working perfectly with theHandy :cool:

Also I totally understand the effort involved for quality creations so no worries! While not adept at animating in timeline, I do have some idea how its done, enough to know I'll stick to making looks and environments for now :ROFLMAO:. You all are wizards.

Back
Top Bottom