Scenes Chair Play (Free)

Can I ask the difference between the free and paid versions of this scene?
Ohh, sorry I just realized that I'm confusing people. It was a paid version on release after it became free for everyone. I just did not find any options of transferring a post from paid to free section.

Ohh, sorry I just realized that I'm confusing people. It was a paid version on release after it became free for everyone. I just did not find any options of transferring a post from paid to free section.
ah...gotcha. Yeah, I know there's a way to do that, but not sure how. I think you may have to list it as "early access" or something. I think that allows you to put in a date it becomes public.

I just did not find any options of transferring a post from paid to free section.
3 dots (more options) next to "Post an update" -> Move resource (to change category) -> Change resource type (upload var or new external link)
or after changing category 'post an update' with new attachment (optionally delete previous resource version on history tab (bin icon).

3 dots (more options) next to "Post an update" -> Move resource (to change category) -> Change resource type (upload var or new external link)
or after changing category 'post an update' with new attachment (optionally delete previous resource version on history tab (bin icon).
Great. Appreciate your help!

Hi flyroxy. I was trying to load this scene and somehow there is no chair. I did doanload all the deps. Is there anything that I could be missing? :)
Hi. It is very strange. The chair (CyberpunkComputerChair) is the default built-in asset in the game. Make sure you have the latest version of the game.

Back
Top Bottom