Catalog3

Plugins Catalog3

Where can I find the look or presets used in the main screenshot? She intrigues me greatly..

Where can I find the look or presets used in the main screenshot? She intrigues me greatly..
Hey Wetzoner, well if I'm understanding you correctly, the look should be in the demo scene. There are also extra scenes containing a male look, and all the models used for the catalogs. The main model was created by me and I usually use her for the Catalog demo scenes. As for the presets (I assume you're talking about the clothing presets?) I haven't figured out yet how to capture presets, and the catalogs can only put on clothing or hairstyle items that you already have. (otherwise I would have had to include all the dependencies and my demo scenes would have been over a GB :p ) I hope I answered your question?

How exactly do I get this to work like shown in the image? I try to add the plugin to the model & session but it doesn't work on either. Which file from the plugin do I add & to which part of the model or scene? I'm using the 3.1 version. Is the 3.0 version required or...?

Last edited:
I receive a error alltime loading the plugin in current VAM as person or scene plugin no matter what Scene / look i load

!> Compile of juniperD.Catalog3.1:/Custom/Scripts/Catalog3/_LOAD_THIS.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `AllJointsController' does not contain a definition for `SetAllJointsControlOff' and no extension method `SetAllJointsControlOff' of type `AllJointsController' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [6021, 24]

This plugin doesn't works

It looks like this plugin isn't supported with VAM versions after 1.20.1.5. I'm assuming there was an API change that removed/modified whatever provided the "AllJointsController" interface. I've seen your code on GitHub but I'd have to get ramped up on VAM plugin framework/tech stack...