Cara

Looks Cara

willmason

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
willmason
I don't understand why looks include pubic hair. It's easy enough to add, but harder to remove. First check to see if it is clothing or hair by checking active clothing and hair.

You should also search your AddonPackages folder for *pube*, *pubic*, *bush*, etc., and delete any .var with those words in the title, e.g., "superpubes," etc.

Depending on the Skin used (look in Skin Select, left, second from bottom) you may be able to remove the pubic hair under Skin Materials 1 (third from bottom). Under Pubic Hair select "Shaved." You may need to adjust the color in Skin Textures (fifth from bottom). In the lower right you can adjust the gens color (Lighten/Darken) then press the "Regenerate Diffuse Gens Texture" on the bottom to apply the changes. You may have to experiment with the three sliders (Lighten/Darken, Hue Adjust, Saturation Adjust) to see how to affect the gens color.

If that doesn't work, see if you can get a decal to match under Skin Textures (fifth from botoom on the left side of the person menu). Use the gens decal in the top right, bottom option under decals. MonsterShinkai has a great set of gens decals. You can also use Chokophi Decal Maker plugin.

If that doesn't work, open the .var file with an archive or compression program. Some use 7 zip, others may use other protocols. Copy it to a temp folder. Use a touch up tool to remove the pubic hair (I like using GIMP--it's a free photoshop level program). Then replace the gens file with pubic hair with the gens file without pubic hair.

I only use the modified looks for myself. You probably want to check before using them if you plan to publish something.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom