• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Captured Elf and Goblin

Scenes Captured Elf and Goblin

Outko

Reactions
Patreon
Outko
Outko submitted a new resource:

Captured Elf and Goblin - This is a simple animation scene.

View attachment 375153
View attachment 375182
(Short preview video)

■ introduction
This production is a scene where you can watch the motion by pressing a button.

The theme of this story is an elf in prison and goblin.

I prefer fast motion, like the preview video.If you like it, you'll enjoy it.

Manual (Button guide)
- [Mini POV on/off]
The [Mini POV on/off] button creates a small POV...

Read more about this resource...

Are there preferred physic settings for vam to run your scene? First time running the scene when the elf sat down in her cell caused a physics explosion, I figured it might be because I just downloaded it and just restarted VAM. The scene worked from then on but I did notice the crawling animation in the cell looked dangerously close to exploding.

Also when you reset the scene in the bedroom it doesn't reset the goblin's clothing, not a big deal just figured you might want to know.

Hello! I REALLY loved this scene. I would like you to continue making scenes in the same spirit. I want to see more scenes with such "nymphomaniacs" with a body like an elf. Will you do more scenes like this? But I'm more interested in how you did the animations? Manually, or using motion capture. Because the animations are done very well and naturally (if you forget about the fast speed in some moments) So how did you make the animations? I don’t have motion capture technology, so I do them manually, moving every point. I hope for your answer to my two questions.

Back
Top Bottom