CaptainMyBoss

Paid Scenes CaptainMyBoss

Doll Stories updated CaptainMyBoss with a new update entry:

finally the yacht arrived...

the third story contains currently 38 animations + sound attempts and ambient + control of the story + improvements+ beginning of scene branching... to be continued (already another 17 animations are ready for tuning...uff..)

thanks to all patrons, AcidBubbles, Cs Digital Studio, MacGruber, MrGiggly, and WeebU for your support...
View attachment 256980

Read the rest of this update entry...

Well done, but mostly curious about the blowjob parts, on a technical level.

How did you achieve the effect of that much mouth 'opening' without having the girl's head violently trembling because of colliders madness? Did you do very extensive ColliderEditor work for this or...? Maybe another plugin helped with that? Or maybe you could share a preset if any? I'm asking this because if there's one thing VAM is limited in achieving, it is to allow for blowjobs with extremely large dicks, it normally 'destroys' the colliders and can cause Physics explosions without some ways to alleviate the problem via ColliderEditor (even then, what can be done is very limited).

If you can share what you've done I'd highly appreciate it, thanks!

I try not to use any plugins... so as not to complicate the installation... I play with the penis rotation settings and the mouth opening + cheek settings... a lot of work and sometimes it works very well but sometimes I don't know how to do it, so I go another way... for example, changing positions...

Doll Stories updated CaptainMyBoss with a new update entry:

new animations and improvements

so Ravam's yacht sailed again...the third story contains currently 61 animations + more sound attempts and ambient + new lighting atmosphere + control of the story + first person view for him + many edits and improvements + first loop to the beginning of the stories + first moments on the second deck with Mona .. to be continued

thanks to all patrons, AcidBubbles, Cs Digital Studio, MacGruber, MrGiggly, WeebU and JayJayWon for your support...
View attachment 348361

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom