Candace

GilgameshVR

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
hi gilgamesh, i really dig your stuff ❤
if i may, i would like to build around this model, is it okay to request a version of the candace2 - body morph file where the breast, nipples, collar bones or any front chest morphs are reset to the default values? but please keep anything else the way it is. it will be very much appreciated.

please keep up the good work.

hey hunhunter! Thanks so much!

I actually don't have the older files of Candace anymore so I cant give any version of her before her morphs were set by the merger. I only have access to the final vars now where in the morphs tab she has the head and body slider. Your best option will be to reduce the body to 0 and keep the head at 100 and go from there.

hey hunhunter! Thanks so much!

I actually don't have the older files of Candace anymore so I cant give any version of her before her morphs were set by the merger. I only have access to the final vars now where in the morphs tab she has the head and body slider. Your best option will be to reduce the body to 0 and keep the head at 100 and go from there.
hello, thank you for your reply and it's ok i understand. please keep up the good work =)