• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
Cain's Jelousy scene 3

Paid Scenes Cain's Jelousy scene 3

merkaumaga

Reactions
Patreon
merkaumaga
merkaumaga submitted a new resource:

Cain's Jelousy scene 3 - a collection of insanity and mind corruption

View attachment 122071

She doesn't know where she is... It seems an old mansion. A firepit light up a wooden chair. And then she see you. And she is scared because she know who you are.

This is the third scene of Cain's Jelousy Collection. And the insanity has taken a girl in this circle of fear.

You got some action to get to the goal. You can get to her and try to touch her body. There are 6 collision triggers that makes the girl move the body. You got some toys...

Read more about this resource...

anyone else having trouble with the "hidden param" I CANT FIND IT HELP ME

Look here, there's an animation pattern, on step 2 you can find the hidden params

1652602529.jpg

Let me make sure I understand something....
" As on the other scenes there's an animation pattern with locked params about some particular value that needs to be set. This time is on the small table near the firepit "
Does this mean there is another animation using the girl over by the small table?
I figured I had to put an item there because it says create step after align rotation to root but nothing worked so I looked into those OnActive Actions but I have no clue what I am looking at in there.
Soooooo am I doing all this for nothing? Because I thought there was a secret animation but maybe I didn't interpret that correctly.

Attachments

• h1.png
    h1.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • h2.png
    h2.png
    991.6 KB · Views: 0
Let me make sure I understand something....
" As on the other scenes there's an animation pattern with locked params about some particular value that needs to be set. This time is on the small table near the firepit "
Does this mean there is another animation using the girl over by the small table?
I figured I had to put an item there because it says create step after align rotation to root but nothing worked so I looked into those OnActive Actions but I have no clue what I am looking at in there.
Soooooo am I doing all this for nothing? Because I thought there was a secret animation but maybe I didn't interpret that correctly.

Hi Random, it will be a nice feature an hidden animation to discover but for "hidden values" I mean parameters involved on the scene. I'm sorry for misunderstanding.

No need to apologize at all I'm glad we cleared this up because I spent way too long trying to find it LOLOL

Back
Top Bottom