[C&G-STUDIO] "The Gangsta"

Paid Scenes [C&G-STUDIO] "The Gangsta"

C&G-STUDIO

Staff member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
cgstudio
Hi. You do really great things, but if you raise the price to €9, then it exceeds the price of Mate. Of course everyone can make the final decision as they wish, but in today's world where everything has become so expensive, I doubt that you will attract so many customers

You scene effects and set designs are amazing. wish if you could offer only your sets also with effects and no buttons/UI also as an option for people to use just the set for using it with MMD Player.

Hi. You do really great things, but if you raise the price to €9, then it exceeds the price of Mate. Of course everyone can make the final decision as they wish, but in today's world where everything has become so expensive, I doubt that you will attract so many customers

Hi there. We actually didn't increase the price tag. What you see is basically inflation in europe causing the euro falling below the USD. Quick math =D

You scene effects and set designs are amazing. wish if you could offer only your sets also with effects and no buttons/UI also as an option for people to use just the set for using it with MMD Player.

hey, thanks for the feedback! Not sure if I get your right, please correct me if I am wrong. So basically the show just without buttons? It is actually pretty easy to just delete those buttons by yourself. Unhide all atoms and delete the buttons. I think the + workload needed for a version like this for me and the need of an extra version is a but uncanny.

hey, thanks for the feedback! Not sure if I get your right, please correct me if I am wrong. So basically the show just without buttons? It is actually pretty easy to just delete those buttons by yourself. Unhide all atoms and delete the buttons. I think the + workload needed for a version like this for me and the need of an extra version is a but uncanny.
There is no button to hide big menu in club gentleman scene and most of your scene's . club gentleman has option to change the lights on background to blue/red/shadow etc. which is excellent for MMD player as a stage setup. You may create lower category for all your dance stage setup in patreon and more people could use it with MMD Player. the variety of dance steps what MMD Player can provide is a lot, with your sets, dance videos can come out fantastic.

There is no button to hide big menu in club gentleman scene and most of your scene's . club gentleman has option to change the lights on background to blue/red/shadow etc. which is excellent for MMD player as a stage setup. You may create lower category for all your dance stage setup in patreon and more people could use it with MMD Player. the variety of dance steps what MMD Player can provide is a lot, with your sets, dance videos can come out fantastic.

Yeah I might think about updating Club Gentleman - Episode 1 with a "Hide Coontrols" Button but I won't update other scenes earlier than I've implemented the hide feature. This would be an insane amount of work for all content we've done so far. However newer scenes all have the option to hide the menu ;)

Back
Top Bottom