Buttons to change Pose of Fem Charakter

fapper89

Reactions
Hi I want to create a very simple scene where I can switch between poses via in-game buttons, so I don't have to go through edit mode and load a new pose everytime.
Can someone provide a tutorial for creating buttons? Thanks.

It's pretty simple. It goes like this:
1) Edit Mode > Scene Menu > Add Atom
2) Choose Triggers > Button Trigger and check Select atom on add, then click on Add Atom.
3) Enter some text, like "Pose 1" in the text field. Don't hit Enter, or you'll have a carriage return in the label.
4) Go to the Triggers tab and Add Trigger.
5) Open the trigger properties, select the atom, select Pose Presets, then select LoadPresetWithPath.
6) Set the preset to the pose preset you previously saved.

You can move the first button to some convenient place in the scene. You can also change the color and Alpha of the button background, and text. Subsequent buttons can be aligned to the first one using the Move menu and Select Align to from scene. This puts one on top of the other. Then you just shift the second one in X or Y to move it relative to the first one. You can parent all the buttons to an Empty atom to move them around together.

It's pretty simple. It goes like this:
1) Edit Mode > Scene Menu > Add Atom
2) Choose Triggers > Button Trigger and check Select atom on add, then click on Add Atom.
3) Enter some text, like "Pose 1" in the text field. Don't hit Enter, or you'll have a carriage return in the label.
4) Go to the Triggers tab and Add Trigger.
5) Open the trigger properties, select the atom, select Pose Presets, then select LoadPresetWithPath.
6) Set the preset to the pose preset you previously saved.

You can move the first button to some convenient place in the scene. You can also change the color and Alpha of the button background, and text. Subsequent buttons can be aligned to the first one using the Move menu and Select Align to from scene. This puts one on top of the other. Then you just shift the second one in X or Y to move it relative to the first one. You can parent all the buttons to an Empty atom to move them around together.
Thank you SlimerJSpud. It works perfectly well the only problem I ran into that not all Poses are saved at the rigth coordinates. Is there an action i can add so that the pose gets loaded on set coordinates. For example, the blojob pose is in front of the bed, the missionary pose has to be loaded on the bed. I hope i could make myself clear.

Thank you SlimerJSpud. It works perfectly well the only problem I ran into that not all Poses are saved at the rigth coordinates. Is there an action i can add so that the pose gets loaded on set coordinates. For example, the blojob pose is in front of the bed, the missionary pose has to be loaded on the bed. I hope i could make myself clear.
If you save your pose preset, check or uncheck this. "Store Root Node..." will save the relative position
1699816970965.png

Back
Top Bottom