Browse internet with Lady Victoria (VAC scene)

Scenes Browse internet with Lady Victoria (VAC scene)

Reactions
CulturalPlankton submitted a new resource:

Browse internet with Lady Victoria (VAC scene) - Browse internet with Lady Victoria (VAC scene)

Hi all,

This is not my creation, but am simply resharing a pre-VAR scene from 4 years ago that was originally on the vamscenes subreddit:
The MEGA link to download the original VAC has been removed from reddit. I know there are ways to get it, but to save on that fuss, I'm providing a copy I've had since day 1. I'm helping reshare because I believe I should not be the only one to enjoy Lady Victoria.

The original creator is "Wxroopl" who has...

Read more about this resource...

I thought this look familiar lol. Yeah, I made this long time ago as an experiment, glad to see people liked it and hold on to it till this day where all the plugins and mods made this look so primitive. FYI, Wxroopl is Nweiss also is BillyBadShit in VAM Discord. lol

I thought this look familiar lol. Yeah, I made this long time ago as an experiment, glad to see people liked it and hold on to it till this day where all the plugins and mods made this look so primitive. FYI, Wxroopl is Nweiss also is BillyBadShit in VAM Discord. lol
Dude THANK YOU! You have no idea how much I love her. Her design is basically perfect and I find she does fit pretty well into most scenes even today. She is essentially my VAM waifu.
May I please ask if you could make a version for her compatible with 2.X?

Dude THANK YOU! You have no idea how much I love her. Her design is basically perfect and I find she does fit pretty well into most scenes even today. She is essentially my VAM waifu.
May I please ask if you could make a version for her compatible with 2.X?
Sadly, I didn't pledge for 2.x.

Back
Top Bottom