Brigitte (Look + Clothing)

Looks Brigitte (Look + Clothing)

WasserChan

Reactions
WasserChan submitted a new resource:

Brigitte (Look + Clothing) - I will be your shield!

I NEED HEALING!
Version one of Brig. Comes with the look, a simple scene, and a custom bra (and her gear tattoo). Like the tracer one, it's kind of a mix between the in-game look and the animated cinematic look. Might update this one in the future. Either way, enjoy! Let her crush your head between her thighs like a watermelon. Or maybe just hug her.
View attachment 175354
View attachment 175355

Read more about this resource...

Hey, pretty good rendition of the 'original' one.

She really does look properly like she "should" look if the 'hyper stylized' art of OW was turned into "life like" for VAM.

I.E., I think you made the best possible version of Brigitte outside of OW lol, good work!

You're on a god damn roll my man, would love to see Mei in her thicc remastered curviness.

You're on a god damn roll my man, would love to see Mei in her thicc remastered curviness.
Thanks!
My plans are to release another scene similar to my 'quiet girl' scene, but a bit more refined this time. Then I'll go back to these OW looks. Probably Mercy and Ashe first, but Mei is on the list.

Hi, thanks for the free look.
Could you check the dependencies, please? Wolverine's Maria doesn't really seem to be required.
This is the only reference:
Code:
                  {
                     "uid" : "Eyelashes Length",
                     "name" : "Eyelashes Length",
                     "value" : "0.7813365"
                  },
                  {
                     "uid" : "Wolverine333.maria2_0_2.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Morphs Mega Pack/PHMEyelashesLength.vmi",
                     "name" : "Eyelashes Length",
                     "value" : "-0.07135622"
                  },

Hi. I want to know if u can make some skins for me, and how much will be? $$
No clothes needed just the skins
Fortnite:
Jules
Headhunter
Isabella
Skye
Dusty
Helssie.
Sakura [ street fighter collab]
Aura.

I really don't care about the clothes. I just want the skins with face and haircut.
Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom