Br1tn3y Sp3ars Famous international singer and actress KarVAM!!!

Paid Looks Br1tn3y Sp3ars Famous international singer and actress KarVAM!!!

KarmageddonVAM

Featured Contributor
Reactions
I tried this with one of your other looks, Kandi, and it was incredible. I do add a lot of plugins, and Alive. I love the posing. If you could have more provocative posing it would great. Maybe a bunch lying down, bending over, etc. I need a better PC LOL.

I tried this with one of your other looks, Kandi, and it was incredible. I do add a lot of plugins, and Alive. I love the posing. If you could have more provocative posing it would great. Maybe a bunch lying down, bending over, etc. I need a better PC LOL.

I know what you're talking about, yeah I got more suggestive poses. Good idea I'll use them in new releases.

I know what you're talking about, yeah I got more suggestive poses. Good idea I'll use them in new releases.
Honestly, posing could be your niche, and get you up in patron where you belong. A couple of times I considered moving on to support someone else. Your look a likes are first rate, but I support a lot of people. But every time, you keep putting out top notch stuff that I love. I rotate a lot of my support, but only you and SPQR do I stay with consistently, just too much good stuff I enjoy. Maybe you can do one where the model might walk a little or dance a little then do some more posing, I like your N!col Scene and this one very much.

Honestly, posing could be your niche, and get you up in patron where you belong. A couple of times I considered moving on to support someone else. Your look a likes are first rate, but I support a lot of people. But every time, you keep putting out top notch stuff that I love. I rotate a lot of my support, but only you and SPQR do I stay with consistently, just too much good stuff I enjoy. Maybe you can do one where the model might walk a little or dance a little then do some more posing, I like your N!col Scene and this one very much.
Thanks a lot for your support, I’m glad you enjoy the models every time I try to change something in the scenes to add some plus to it. I’ll try to add more animations.

Back
Top Bottom