Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
SCAMP
SCAMP submitted a new resource:

Bouncy Beauties 01: Momme Does The Laundry - Mommy really loves the washing machine. I mean REALLY loves.

At least one per month I'm going to release a busty model on Patreon with an appropriate fun animated short sex scene to really show off that jiggly bounce!

Angela is a 42 year old elegant suburban housewife who likes to ride a big dildo on the washing machine while it's working. Needless to say, laundry day is something Angela looks forward to every week. It's a mighty sight to watch her titties bounce as she rides that dildo like a...

Read more about this resource...

the mommy looks realy nice but...
...i dont like vammoan, and the kitchen is also not well finishd, just a blackhole scene, sry no thx
the preview video has no sound
stuff like that are houndrets for free at vam hub
no high quality sry

Well the scene is meant as a bonus to the milf look to show off that beautiful bounce. I use VamMoan a lot so you might want to avoid my scenes in the future lol. I'm sorry you didn't like it. Have a nice day.

That's nothing to be sorry about man! You said you liked the MILF but that you weren't into the scene layout and the usage of VamMoan so that's fair enough and thanks for the feedback I consider it legitimate!

Back
Top Bottom