Borked flappy lips!

cmramlow

Reactions
Hey guys,

Has noticed when soft physics are enabled the (mouth) lips always flap distractingly and grossly unrealistic. Unfortunately, vag lips and breasts use soft physics and has to be enabled for me, but I just cannot stand how the lips flappy crazily when my gals are animated or dancing and even when performing oral.

TL;DR, can anyone think of anyway to have soft physics enabled but not have it apply to the lips? I tried to use acidbubbles collider editor and disable colliders around the mouth and lips area but it didnt work, I wasn't able to find the right colliders and dont even know if this would help

I'd pay for some help me figure out how to turn off physics on the mouth/lips I'm that desperate!

Right, I remember seeing this problem and not being sure how to fix this. Would also welcome any insight on this.

Maybe throw this against the wall to see if it sticks. @SupaRioAmateur has lipstick as clothing. It is not sim enabled so it might damp down your lip physics.

@DTB247 thank my dude, I'll try this, and really any reasonable suggestion.

A vam buddy of mine suggested using the Jaw physics triggers set to disabled for the lip trigger then do the opposite for the vagina trigger. I'm still trying to wrap my head around it since I never use triggers but it just might work and wanted to share in case some scene guru's like @atani could use and verify it works or not for them. I'm still testing with the jury still out.

1668962434560.png

Back
Top Bottom