Wanderlust
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
wunderwisex
Patreon
wunderwise
wunderwise submitted a new resource:

Boobelle - With a personality as uplifting as her namesake, brings a whole new 'support' to battle.

Proving that sometimes, the best armor is a dazzling smile and some undeniable assets.

View attachment 302750
View attachment 302751

Thanks to:
Poses = AshAuryn, klphgz,
Plug-in = MacGruber, Blazedust, NoStage3
Items = Hunting-Succubus (Enhanced_Eyes)

What's in the box:
Boobelle Model
Feather Dress
Secret Lingerie

Faces (moods):
View attachment 302753

Hairstyles...

Read more about this resource...

wunderwise updated Boobelle with a new update entry:

New Alternative Look!

Per request, a new alternative look is now available!

The new look is more faithful to her original proportions. The model is independently packaged for a quick open. Clothing from the original model 'Boobelle' still fits nicely and also the available hairs; although, make sure to re-scale the hair 1 > 0.870 due to her slimmer proportions.

View attachment 305379

Read the rest of this update entry...

Appreciate the changes to the new alternative upload, but was it intended to not have the "inside/normal face" face tex in this one? I was sort of hoping that face text was gonna' get those hoped-for changes too (the slightly reduced makeup and toning down the "brightening" of the upper face).

Appreciate the changes to the new alternative upload, but was it intended to not have the "inside/normal face" face tex in this one? I was sort of hoping that face text was gonna' get those hoped-for changes too (the slightly reduced makeup and toning down the "brightening" of the upper face).
Hi! These were the only textures we were able to work with based on the client's sources. If time allows; I may hop back to this one and retexture <3.

Also don't hesitate to directly message me on Discord! ^_^.

Back
Top Bottom