Boobdelics

Scenes Boobdelics

Loved the scene, but I did make 2 tweaks you might want to do too.

I turned off autoplay so I had a chance to get my bearings before the scene started.

I switched out ImprovedPov and Passenger for Embody, same thing by the same dev but it does both (or possess) and works with the plugin that smooths curves (you see the inside of the face with the old plugins). I find it easy to use, especially with the preset list, just grab Passenger (free look) and it works like the old 2 plugins used to. You can of course mess with it some more but I find that a faster way to add passenger to a scene than the old plugins and I can use smoothing without seeing the inside of peoples faces!

Hope this helps :)

1640131787223.png

Loved the scene, but I did make 2 tweaks you might want to do too.

I turned off autoplay so I had a chance to get my bearings before the scene started.

I switched out ImprovedPov and Passenger for Embody, same thing by the same dev but it does both (or possess) and works with the plugin that smooths curves (you see the inside of the face with the old plugins). I find it easy to use, especially with the preset list, just grab Passenger (free look) and it works like the old 2 plugins used to. You can of course mess with it some more but I find that a faster way to add passenger to a scene than the old plugins and I can use smoothing without seeing the inside of peoples faces!

Hope this helps :)

View attachment 83516
Ok, thanks a lot for info and i will put it to good use. Still catching up whats new with VaM for me this year.

Ok, thanks a lot for info and i will put it to good use. Still catching up whats new with VaM for me this year.
welcome back :)

ooh, i forgot to say, with embody you can just use a regular button then call toggleactive to switch passenger on and off

Back
Top Bottom