Paid Scenes Blowjob Experience Premium

Ashen Ryder

Reactions
Twitter
AshenRyder
Patreon
Ashenryder
Ashen Ryder submitted a new resource:

Blowjob Experience Premium - Premium Version of Blowjob Experience, including all animations.

This is my second project on my quest to make the greatest blowjob experience of all time.

I had made a lot of progress and learned a lot lessons when making Room Blowjob, which is now free for all to download. The goal was to add more variation with the movement to create as much of an immersive experience as possible.

Sam was created by asco in collaboration with myself for this scene specifically. A massive thank you for all your help and guidance, your tutorial got me started and it...

Read more about this resource...

Ashen Ryder updated Blowjob Experience Premium with a new update entry:

Big fix.

Many plugins had received updates and I hadn't updated them in the scene.
Naturalis, FloatParamRandomiser, Timeline, Glance, and Embody are now using their most recent editions.

Ascorads Sam had a missing texture on her limbs due to an invalid path, this has been resolved.

Multiple facial morphs have been cleaned up and removed. They were from earlier versions and I had missed a few during clean up. The scene now looks even better!

Multiple dependencies were being included when they...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Premium Release 2.0

First major premium update.

Visual improvements, increased brightness of the lighting, added post magic for better colours.

Added the second position, 6 motions for each and 3 cum animations for each.

Added a simple cum counter for autoplay. Now each time the motion changes there is a 75% chance the counter will move up. A visual effect will occur when it's one step away (visual effect is not as prominent in VR)

Added eyelid behaviour plugin and Pinkykids horizontal eye morphs for better...

Bondage Scene Added!

This new update adds a new position, bondage. as well as some new dependencies and features.

The new position includes 6 motions and 3 finishes for each variant.

She will now get sloppy and drool during deeper animations.

The new UI menu using Canvas buttons has been introduced, select VR menu for the old menu.

FoV no longer fades, but instantly changes.

Fantastic work, best vam bj scene ive seen, but i dont understand the scale look option. Do i use 0.9 for bigger models and 1.0 for small? How can i tell the size of my model?

Fantastic work, best vam bj scene ive seen, but i dont understand the scale look option. Do i use 0.9 for bigger models and 1.0 for small? How can i tell the size of my model?
Thank you for the reaction!

I've tried to make the scene as plug in and go as possible. When you prepare a look at a set scale, the scene will change the scale of model to what you chose (1.0 being default 0.9 being small). When you open the control menu for the person atom, on the bottom left would be where the scale size is.
Screenshot 2024-06-01 234422.png

If the look of a model doesn't match the scales I've provided, select the closest one... For example if a look is 0.97, you could select 1.0 (which would make her bigger) or 0.95 (which would make her smaller) and the scene should *fingers crossed* work with your desired look. Nothing would stop you from selecting 0.9 to make her much smaller, the scene should still work. It's purely your preference.

I hope this answered your query.

I see, from what i noticed most of my model are the default 1.0 but i think some are shorter and still dont align properly but i guess nothing can be done in that case except if i edit the model height/morphs right? Also in the screenshot you provided below "Skin Presets" you have some extra buttons with keybinds that i dont have on default ui. What plugin is that? Or what is it? Thx for info.

I see, from what i noticed most of my model are the default 1.0 but i think some are shorter and still dont align properly but i guess nothing can be done in that case except if i edit the model height/morphs right? Also in the screenshot you provided below "Skin Presets" you have some extra buttons with keybinds that i dont have on default ui. What plugin is that? Or what is it? Thx for info.
It's not a plugin. It's just in edit mode. (The tick on the larger button at the bottom, E is the hot key) I have the creator license for VAM. If you don't have that perhaps those options are removed?

Make sure you're preparing the look for it to align. If they're a default height they should work just fine. Which version of VAM are you using?

The other morph that could effect the scene would be the mouth or lips being receded too much.

Version 5

New Position. Cock Worship added.

The usual. 12 Motions, 2 transitions, 6 endings (with one being an edge)

Massive backend improvements with logic bricks.
Canvas Menu now updated to include features of the old menu.
motion names and currently playing indicator.

Scene menu now closes a previously opened menu if you open a new one
Scene menu is fully reset from pressing hide menu.
Autoplay button now updates if you emergency stop while autoplay is active.

Version 6, Pinned Position.

No promo material for this update. Ran into a few issues getting it packaged. I can only apologise.

Added a new loading scene position. The emergency button will return you to that scene.
Added a new position, pinned. the usual 12 motions, 2 transitions and 6 climaxes.
Added a some new sound files. credit goes to https://x.com/OpenNSFWSP. Check out their stuff!
Added some additional backend work to streamline the creation process.

Wouldnt it be better to use assetbundles for audio since it loads way faster?
Thank you for answering my private message.

With the information you've provided I've got all the tools to get started on this. A quick test has shown that this should work. It'll require an overhaul on my current sound system but it'll be worth it if it means faster load times!

Sound Overhaul BETA

Thank you, brasileirinho, for highlighting the steps I needed to take to get this working.​

Audiomate is no longer a dependency. Sounds have been packaged into an assetbundle and uploaded onto the hub as a dependency. Sound is now managed by Logic Bricks.

To opt into the BETA, select the beta link on the download page.

• Dramatically reduced load time when first opening the scene.
  • Replaced sounds for moans and coughs.
  • Added a new kiss...

The cock worship is amazing. Please merge some scenes from the other blowjob experience with the dark haired girl, the with the kneeling tongue massage. Also please do add subservient dick tip kissing to swear to be a sex slave. More tongue stuff. Under the sheet blowjob in bed. Maybe add an option for a passthrough colored table for under the table blowjob so that they look like they're under a table irl with half of their body cut off and them peaking out from your line of sight between your legs. Penis on table licking while stroking their heads. And also some moves from this. More lip drag. With eyes rolled back, lips on the tip, and twitching while you cum. https://www.xvideos.com/video.umttc...w_to_do_petit_compensated_dating_hentai_game_>.
also add in boobjob blowjob combo and some tongue swirling blowjob moves

Attachments

• 7fe99bd1d19c81d5ef031fb41516dab2.jpeg
    7fe99bd1d19c81d5ef031fb41516dab2.jpeg
    28.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1725207595251.png
    1725207595251.png
    271.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1725207864583.png
    1725207864583.png
    219.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 824244_296x1000-29640647.gif
    824244_296x1000-29640647.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Version 7 Ball Holding.

Audiomate is no longer a dependency. Sounds have been packaged into an assetbundle and uploaded onto the hub as a dependency. Sound is now managed by Logic Bricks. This is no longer in BETA.
  • Dramatically reduced load time when first opening the scene.
  • Replaced sounds for moans and coughs.
  • Added a new kiss sound.

Updated the VR menu to now be bundled together. The Attached menu button will now attach to the left controller. I would recommend attaching the menu before...

Hey man, great job as usual but can you add a button to clean/reset the cum on her face? In a longer run her face gets all dirty pretty fast. And if you're out of ideas maybe a titjob position next? Those are pretty rare in vam.

Back
Top Bottom