Paid Scenes Blowjob Experience Premium

Ashen Ryder

Reactions
Twitter
AshenRyder
Patreon
Ashenryder
Ashen Ryder submitted a new resource:

Blowjob Experience Premium - Premium Version of Blowjob Experience, including all animations.

This is my second project on my quest to make the greatest blowjob experience of all time.

I had made a lot of progress and learned a lot lessons when making Room Blowjob, which is now free for all to download. The goal was to add more variation with the movement to create as much of an immersive experience as possible.

Sam was created by asco in collaboration with myself for this scene specifically. A massive thank you for all your help and guidance, your tutorial got me started and it...

Read more about this resource...

Ashen Ryder updated Blowjob Experience Premium with a new update entry:

Big fix.

Many plugins had received updates and I hadn't updated them in the scene.
Naturalis, FloatParamRandomiser, Timeline, Glance, and Embody are now using their most recent editions.

Ascorads Sam had a missing texture on her limbs due to an invalid path, this has been resolved.

Multiple facial morphs have been cleaned up and removed. They were from earlier versions and I had missed a few during clean up. The scene now looks even better!

Multiple dependencies were being included when they...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ashen Ryder updated Blowjob Experience Premium with a new update entry:

Premium Release 2.0

First major premium update.

Visual improvements, increased brightness of the lighting, added post magic for better colours.

Added the second position, 6 motions for each and 3 cum animations for each.

Added a simple cum counter for autoplay. Now each time the motion changes there is a 75% chance the counter will move up. A visual effect will occur when it's one step away (visual effect is not as prominent in VR)

Added eyelid behaviour plugin and Pinkykids horizontal eye morphs for better...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom