Featured Contributor
Reactions
Website
cuddlemocap.com
Patreon
cuddlemocap
CuddleMocap submitted a new resource:

Blowjob After Hours - Looping blowjob mocap for VamLaunch toys, voice acting

This is a 3-min looping blowjob designed for VamLaunch compatible toys. You can customize her thrusting with settings for speed, depth, and rhythm. The finale is a handjob with voice acting! There is also some extra mocap footage you can find under the Customize menu. Enjoy!
Motion capture, face capture, finger capture, and voice acting all performed by a real woman!
View attachment 337230

View attachment 337226...

Read more about this resource...

CuddleMocap updated Blowjob After Hours with a new update entry:

Version 2

-Added ambient HVAC noise in the room, with volume slider
-Made UI button "Play Auto Mode" that automatically sequences all animations in a row.
-Added UI buttons to individually disable randomized speed and randomized rhythm.
-Added voice commands for "Play" and "Cum" buttons
-Updated YameteOuji bra to the newest version, updated AcidBubbles Spawnpoint to the newest version.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Its a great scene Cuddle. One request; can you make an optional handjob animation for it with a speed slider? I like the one for the ending, but would be great to have one with some control

Its a great scene Cuddle. One request; can you make an optional handjob animation for it with a speed slider? I like the one for the ending, but would be great to have one with some control
Thank you!
One of the things I did consider was removing the hand mocap at the end and replacing it with an animation pattern, with a 'cum now' button. But this proved to be extremely difficult, so I kept the mocap the same as she recorded it. However, there is extra mocap footage from this scene that I haven't review yet. It's possible I might be able to create a hand job loop with it. I'll look into it and see if it's possible.

Back
Top Bottom