Scenes Blessed Elf Adventure

Taylhappi

Reactions
Patreon
Neonhappi
Taylhappi submitted a new resource:

Blessed Elf Adventure - Sexy visual novel adventure game

View attachment 92989

Time to release first version of my biggest and grandest scene yet. I've been working long time for this and used pretty much all my VaM skills on it. No GIF this time since i don't want to spoil anything. I promise it got all the elements from my earlier scenes specially lots of big tits. :D

This is initial working version and i'm planning to redo some bits but before that i'm going to release story-only version for people who got no vr or just hate...

Read more about this resource...

I did get a chance to try it. Just made a review, pretty cool.
Just a quick note, there's a couple of dependencies that are not on the Hub, but nothing that was fundamental to the scenes.
Very nice attention to detail and environment immersion 👍

I did get a chance to try it. Just made a review, pretty cool.
Just a quick note, there's a couple of dependencies that are not on the Hub, but nothing that was fundamental to the scenes.
Very nice attention to detail and environment immersion 👍
Thanks! Just curious, any idea how long did it take for you and did you have any trouble figuring out the unlock triggers?

Thanks! Just curious, any idea how long did it take for you and did you have any trouble figuring out the unlock triggers?
ah ah, yeah, I kind of cheated in some parts to move around faster 🤭
There's quite a lot of moving and I don't know if it's faster with a Quest 2 controller, but I have a G2 and especially holding the torch it's not so pleasant after a while, so I cheated in some. At least 30 minutes I was there, not cheating would probably take me at least twice as long.

ah ah, yeah, I kind of cheated in some parts to move around faster 🤭
There's quite a lot of moving and I don't know if it's faster with a Quest 2 controller, but I have a G2 and especially holding the torch it's not so pleasant after a while, so I cheated in some. At least 30 minutes I was there, not cheating would probably take me at least twice as long.
Yeah. I kinda knew people will use VaM edit mode and scene skip if they get frustrated and i'm still looking ways to make moving bit more comfortable. Carrying stuff with small hands while moving is specially problematic. :)

Back
Top Bottom