BJSFX

JayJayWon

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
JayJayWon
JayJayWon submitted a new resource:

BJSFX - Blowjob Sound Effects triggered by mouth collisions

REQUIRES VAM v1.19.2.1 or higher to work properly!

Instructions for this one are simple: Attach plugin to a person and put something in their mouth.

All the sound effects are stored in a folder below the location of the plugin. Optionally, you can swap (or add to) the audio files. Any mp3 wav or ogg file will be loaded and used from the named sub folders.

Support JayJayWon development and access Patron only features at...

Read more about this resource...

Hey JayJayWon would you ever consider giving this plugin an update? There are a few "quality of life" improvements that I think would be really awesome if you have the time:
1. An option to save multiple folders of "sound presets" so that you could have multiple sound profiles depending on what you wanted the model to sound like or what kind of BJ it is. Currently I find that, in order to achieve something similar I have to have multiple differently named copies of BJSFX in my Scripts folder and it doesn't always work properly or as smoothly
2. Maybe a collider options section where you can change the delay or occurrence of specific triggered zones such as Suck Start or Gag.Also this could include a visualizer that creates a small sphere or cylinder when selected to show you exactly where on the female it triggers each sound folder, whether Gag/Hold/Suck End, whatever

Thank you for this plugin I've used it for frankly years now

Back
Top Bottom