Birna the Red

Looks Birna the Red

Mango

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Mango submitted a new resource:

Birna the Red - 2 appearance presets, morphs and demo scene.

Hi,
Finally finished this look. It took me some time to decide what style I'm going for but now I think I'm happy enough with the final result, so here she is, ready to kick some asses. Meet the new challenger!

Birna the Red

View attachment 155486
More Screenshots:
[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...

I think you've pushed the unique stylization as far as you can with this one for both face and the body while also maintaining a very grounded feeling at the end.It's unique & stylized yet also quite realistic feeling, which must have been a challenging thing to balance, but I think you totally nailed it.Body proportions are especially great.

Impressive!

Last edited:
I think you've pushed the unique stylization as far as you can with this one for both face and the body while also maintaining a very grounded feeling at the end.It's unique & stylized yet also quite realistic feeling, which must have been a challenging thing to balance, but I think you totally nailed it.Body proportions are especially great.

Impressive!
well it all started as another medieval look like my Susanne but something went wrong during clothing sorting and matching, and here we are...
this is her first concept if you're interested, but I thought that another tavern wench would be boring and went some entirely opposite direction, hehe
Birna01.png

Interesting, so she did not end up in Tamriel as another Skyrim Tavern wench, but instead became an school anime antoganist that later becomes the protagonist's ally? Just kidding, although she slightly gives me that cliche TV trope hah.

Although tavern version also looks great, it's understandable to not repeat the same theme, I think it turned out better at the end result, being different.Curious and stoked to see what you'll go for up next

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom