Billiard Bet

Scenes Billiard Bet

Metalloid

Reactions
Metalloid submitted a new resource:

Billiard Bet - A story based foreplay scene.

View attachment 292966

A story based foreplay scene.

-You can switch male pov with toggle (or f2)

-You can click the bubbles to start dialogues.

-If any balls are lost, you can use "Rack Balls" button to rack them. "Set" button will enable their collision.

-You can use "Sync" button to fix Alex's and stick poses and animation syncs.

-Sounds are triggered via Timeline and LogicBricks, there are no "auto sounds."

-Expressions are animated by me.

[SPOILER="Other...​

Read more about this resource...

Hi, the Sticks are missing in your var no. 4... You can add them manually from var no. 3

and after the shot, the screen turns black and you just hear sniffing.

Last edited:
Hi, the Sticks are missing in your var no. 4... You can add them manually from var no. 3

and after the shot, the screen turns black and you just hear sniffing.
Sometimes fade out plugin get bugged and stuck in black screen. It may be necessary to reopen the scene. And for the sticks, maybe you didn't download Norm's Pool Table?

I don't think the black screen has been fixed. I checked the plug-in and VAM version but still encountered a black screen problem. It seems that the scene switch is not going to work correctly, only the sound can be heard.

everything is up to date still getting a permanent black screen after clicking start

everything is up to date still getting a permanent black screen after clicking start
Check if you allowed plugins, or if your plugins are same version of the scenes's, try deleting scene and download again, try loading the scene after hard reset. These are possible solutions. Otherwise, I don't know the solution. In the scene, everything is as it should be.

Back
Top Bottom