• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Bikini Summer~

VaMRainey

Staff member
Reactions
πŸ‘™ πŸ‘™ πŸ‘™ πŸ‘™ πŸ‘™
BIKINI SEASON!!!!!!!

bikini summer edit.png

πŸ‘™ πŸ‘™ πŸ‘™ πŸ‘™ πŸ‘™

We made it to warm weather and sunshine, finally!!!

There are so many cute bikinis and beach scenes to choose from, I want to see you get creative with them! Show me daytime, nighttime, sunset, show me microkini, one piece, bikini, skirt sets, sand only πŸ‘€, all sorts of wonderful things that can happen at the beach, or on a patio, or a deck chair... The opportunities are endless!

Somebody tryna start trouble. Or maybe this just means "Open for business!" :devilish:

Attachments

• 1685898399.jpg
    1685898399.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 0
for some time in the future, how about stripper or street walker, I think there are a lot of street and club environments.

sxs4 has a few of those already, not sure if free or not, maybe
I'm thinking about the furtive game some people play where they go have sex somewhere they might be discovered, rather than the back alley thing where it's hidden. There are already back alley scenes, elevator and subway scenes. Those don't really convey a risk taking scenario.

I'm thinking about the furtive game some people play where they go have sex somewhere they might be discovered, rather than the back alley thing where it's hidden. There are already back alley scenes, elevator and subway scenes. Those don't really convey a risk taking scenario.
LOL, I am unfamiliar with that game, but some of SXS4's has some scenes that are in places like restaurants and places like that, and even a church, with people watching, just crazy stuff. And yeah, back alley, and parks as well.

LOL, I am unfamiliar with that game, but some of SXS4's has some scenes that are in places like restaurants and places like that, and even a church, with people watching, just crazy stuff. And yeah, back alley, and parks as well.
That furtive "game" I was talking about is what some people do IRL, not a video game. The whole point is to make sure people are NOT watching.

We're halfway through June and the weather is only getting warmer~

Heather and I are enjoying the beach!

πŸ–

Sparkle.png

β›±πŸ‘™πŸŒ΄

Back
Top Bottom