Bianca
Damarmau updated Bianca with a new update entry:

Turned off post magic AA in scene files. No other changes.

I turned off the post magic AA in the scene files as it causes double vision in VR. I don't have VR so was unaware of this for initial upload.

If you don't open the scenes and just load the presets this wasn't an issue and nothing else has changed so you only need this update if you wanted to open the scenes in VR without having to disable AA yourself.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Gorgeous! Noob question: why am I seeing part on Bianca out of focus? It depends on my point of view. Lower body seems to be out focus..

Gorgeous! Noob question: why am I seeing part on Bianca out of focus? It depends on my point of view. Lower body seems to be out focus..
It is the depth of field effect from the postmagic plugin. If you select the “AutoFocusPoint” atom in the scene and go to the plugins tab you can turn it off from there.

It is the depth of field effect from the postmagic plugin. If you select the “AutoFocusPoint” atom in the scene and go to the plugins tab you can turn it off from there.
Thank you for your reply and great work! This was exactly what I was looking for. I'm amazed of all the things you've created. I still have a lot to learn.