AnonChunk

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
AnonChunkVam
AnonChunk submitted a new resource:

Beyonce - Lookalike

A requested lookalike of Beyonce , i think she turned out ok but there is an ISSUE which i keep coming across and would appreciate some advice on if anyone can help. The issue is that when i change the models leg length and shorten them , the EYES bulge out the head when veiwing from the side and above ???? I can fix it or avoid it by NOT adjusting leg length but then the body scales are off from what im after . Check out THIS look from the side and you will see what i mean . ( veiwing from...

Read more about this resource...

Hi mate. Hope you're having a great Christmas! Checking out your Beyonce look. See what you mean about the eyeballs, don't know how you can fix that. Even adjusting the eyeballs didn't solve it. TBH I've never adjusted the leg length so I've never experienced that. When I do have that problem with the eyeballs, usually adjusting the eyeball scale fixes it, but it didn't do it in this case. Could be one of the morphs you used. For a while I would use the 'Face Thin' morph until I realized what it did to the teeth, so now I don't use it anymore. I Opt now for 'Cheeks' instead so you could experiment with the different options. I went through a bunch of leg-shortening morphs on one of my looks and they didn't make any difference to the eyeballs so that might not even be the issue Good luck figuring it out. All the best, and Happy New Year!

Back
Top Bottom