Best Friends

Scenes Best Friends

Hexenv88

Reactions
Patreon
Hexenv88
Hexenv88 submitted a new resource:

Best Friends - Kisha & Samantha discover just what their friendship really means.

Kisha and Samantha have been friends since kindergarten. Both being single and tired of the dating scene decided to take a vacation, One to many drinks later sparked a night that could change their lives for ever.

This is still a bit of a work in progress, sound effects aren't working right should have a update addressing that shortly.

thanks to
hazmhox.vammoan.3
MeshedVR.3PointLightSetup.latest
MeshedVR.PresetsPack.latest...

Read more about this resource...

Nice little scene collection!
I hope you dont mind when I give you a little hint?

Since the atoms are not drastically changing from scene tom scene, I would use subscenes or at least the "merge load scene" function, this way not every scene loads from scratch and reduces loading times a lot.

Nice little scene collection!
I hope you dont mind when I give you a little hint?

Since the atoms are not drastically changing from scene tom scene, I would use subscenes or at least the "merge load scene" function, this way not every scene loads from scratch and reduces loading times a lot.
I Always appreciate input, thank you. Yes i noticed that as well, it is annoying, in the next update i have switched to the loadscenemerged option. I originally tired it and had duplicate atoms show up. i realized that it was a naming issue and have fixed it. thank you again for your suggestions.

This scene has ...issues. The lighting is a little off even on max. I think the assets and chosen looks are a little on the plain side?
The 2nd scene puts you outside the hut but you then have to find the actual scene which is less than ideal. And some others have you reversed or upside down which is disorientated.
Its not really a vr scene and i only use vr so maybe that is my issue haha
I think you could do half the scenes but with more flare it be overall more effective?

Beyond this i like the idea and the setting and characters and think it has potential.
The double dildo was a nice surprise and very requiem for a cream haha ;)

Hope that helps.

Keep up the ambitious work and thanks for sharing.

That you for your review. I agree ot needs to be redone. I have learnt alot regarding lighting, poses and animation since I made this one. I will be posting a revamp soon.

That you for your review. I agree ot needs to be redone. I have learnt alot regarding lighting, poses and animation since I made this one. I will be posting a revamp soon.
If its good enuff for C&G then i say go for it with a remaster haha Look at their beach booby bouncin scene and see how they achieve immersion with sound and light and assets. You could do some really clever flickering ticky torch lighting with some sweet ambient night life sounds. MAybe even have it rain when in the hut. I think half the number of scenes but more meaningful animation combined with dynamic torch lighting and some night sounds could really lift this scene. And maybe add some skin decals to the looks with some more emotive plugins. All stuff totally within your skillset and would really sell the illusion.

Also maybe if theyre friends on holiday gettin it on consider putting in some luggage or little details in the huts...some plants etc. to sell the narrative ? just ideas.

What I like most about your stuff is its always evolving and improving prob reflecting you as a creator :-D

thanks for sharing and listening

Back
Top Bottom