BellyKundy MWC 80-90s Series! NO MA'AM LAND KarVAM!!!

Looks BellyKundy MWC 80-90s Series! NO MA'AM LAND KarVAM!!!

KarmageddonVAM

Featured Contributor
Reactions
KarmageddonVAM submitted a new resource:

BellyKundy MWC 80-90s Series! NO MA'AM LAND KarVAM!!! - Free look Realistic actress Woman

Today we have Belly Kundy Hot daughter from hell! Right AL?

About Belly
Belly is known for her stupidity and promiscuity, both of which are routinely mocked by her family (particularly Bud). She has had a prodigious amount of male companions throughout the series. Both Belly and Budd use her extreme beauty to their often-separate, but sometimes-mutual, advantage. Her choice in men is dubious...

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for your work on Kelly. :)
But I must say she is close but not as good as I hoped for. I know it´s a lot of work to get the details right and most VAM celebs do look not close. I mean Peggy is a real match but Kelly is only 80%. There is something missing in the face. At the moment she does not turn me on. ;)
Face side profile looks spot on. (y)
I can´t test her in VR because I´m on a road trip and have only a Pico4 with me. Sorry.
Thanks for the model and I would give myself a try, once I will be back home in unknown time.

Thank you for your work on Kelly. :)
But I must say she is close but not as good as I hoped for. I know it´s a lot of work to get the details right and most VAM celebs do look not close. I mean Peggy is a real match but Kelly is only 80%. There is something missing in the face. At the moment she does not turn me on. ;)
Face side profile looks spot on. (y)
I can´t test her in VR because I´m on a road trip and have only a Pico4 with me. Sorry.
Thanks for the model and I would give myself a try, once I will be back home in unknown time.
I liked it i hope he does geena davis vampire or earth girls are easy. Thats a spot on kelly

Back
Top Bottom