BasicScene

murn

Reactions
Patreon
murn4O4
murn submitted a new resource:

BasicScene - Just a basic scene to build upon.

Hi all, this is a base for a scene I'm creating and I'm giving this basic build of it free for anyone to use and build upon. I would like to see what you all create. It was made with the pov of both male and female in mind with the female being the dominant one. Have fun. (づ ̄3 ̄)づ╭❤️

I've also activated patreon so if anyone would like to help support me, please feel free I'm thankful for any support. q(≧▽≦q)
View attachment 399266[ATTACH type="full"...

Read more about this resource...

Haven't tried it yet but wanted to mention that the license with SA will make it very limited for others to adapt it into a scene, as you mention in the text.

Haven't tried it yet but wanted to mention that the license with SA will make it very limited for others to adapt it into a scene, as you mention in the text.
Darn?I'll see what I need to remove to enable that. Thanks.

Darn?I'll see what I need to remove to enable that. Thanks.
You don't need to remove anything, it's the license you chose when packaging. The dependencies used that have SA in their license only apply if you were to change them, which you didn't, so you can ignore the SA part.
You can just change the license in the meta.json file inside the VAR, bump a version and upload, no need to repack it on Package Manager.