Barbara Eden/I Dream of Jeannie

clevenger

Reactions
One of these days someone really has to do a Barbara Eden look-alike and the I Dream of Jeannie costume to go with it ;-)

Is_There_A_Doctor_in_the_House_06187 copy.jpg
I-dream-of-jeannie-i-dream-of-jeannie-32795103-256-500.jpg

Well, that would be swell. I am telling my age, but there are a lot of tv women from the 70's I would like to see. Elizabeth Montgomery is another I would really like to see someone make.

We need a nose-wiggle morph to go along with her.

I like some 70s girls too. Give me Barbi Benton and Lydia Cornell please. I'll take Laverne & Shirley too.

Too Close for Comfort. Geez, completely forgot that one. Might as well make all the women from the show.

And here's the bottle scene, all updated to current format.

great work slimer!is there an evil sister out there too?
I was thinking of having a go at making the blue djinn who is the one that imprisoned her in the bottle. He appeared in a few episodes. The actor portraying the blue djinn is her husband IRL! He also appeared on Star Trek TOS as a Klingon commander. Small world department. There's a lot less photo material on him than her, tho.

I was thinking of having a go at making the blue djinn who is the one that imprisoned her in the bottle. He appeared in a few episodes. The actor portraying the blue djinn is her husband IRL! He also appeared on Star Trek TOS as a Klingon commander. Small world department. There's a lot less photo material on him than her, tho.
It would be nice to have a Major Nelson too.

1712425000739.png

Back
Top Bottom