Question Avatars - self

Aged_one

Reactions
Please forgive me, being new to all this. I'm a user not a creator. I'd like to ask the community this:

I know about the ability to 'possess' a Look and the use of Passenger in Scenes. But the rest of the time all I am is a set of disembodied hands - and rather weird ones, too (at least the wrist stumps aren't gory 😱 ).

Is there such a thing as a full-bodied self-avatar so a viewer/player has the whole hog - like arms, legs, boobs, hair etc? I have searched all over and can find nothing that replaces / extends those two hands with anything but glowing balls.

For example, Mr Frosty's Sexy Maid interactive Scene (thank you - awesome!) could be so much more if I had a body and hands.

If there are such utilities, or if there is a proper way to do it, I'd love to know. Thanks!

@Aged_one your best bet would be full body possession. If you use the Vive headset, you can buy vive trackers and strap them around your ankles, hip, etc. It's not a cheap nor easy process to setup, but you can get pretty amazing results.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
@Aged_one your best bet would be full body possession. If you use the Vive headset, you can buy vive trackers and strap them around your ankles, hip, etc. It's not a cheap nor easy process to setup, but you can get pretty amazing results.
Thanks!
I'm an Oculus Quest (1) guy working on PC Link. So the Vive system won't do for me. I don't have much of a play space, either, so I kind of drift around scene and other spaces like some kind of disconnected bodiless thing. I would be nice to have at least half a body!

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom