AutoJuice

Awas

Reactions
Awas submitted a new resource:

AutoJuice - Interactive and automatic atom juice

This is an Alpha release. It may do weird stuff.

What does AutoJuice do?
Adds fluids to male and female atoms. Both male and female atoms respond to certain situations with... juice. Male atoms can get a wet Johnson via the usual method. Male atoms gain the ability to ejaculate (trigger manually). Female atoms respond to rubbing and other stimulus by getting juicy....

Read more about this resource...

I need to play with it a bit more but i already have a request ^^
I wish that in future versions you can add better support for futas. They would need to be able to shoot like males but also take jizz on/in mouth like if they where a female atom (and other parts too in case). Thank you =)

@Awas same challenge as the member above me with pee color/brown liquids how to change color and transparency please? Also how to remove the liquids once this plugin is enabled? When I remove the plugin the liquids remain. Thank you

@Awas same challenge as the member above me with pee color/brown liquids how to change color and transparency please? Also how to remove the liquids once this plugin is enabled? When I remove the plugin the liquids remain. Thank you
I wonder if you guys have some kind of post processing or other color modification going on? Color profile setting for Windows, etc. I can assure you I did not ship brown liquids with the plugin :sick:

Do you have similar color differences with other cloth items?

Each item has a visible alpha setting if you want to change how transparent each fluid is.

The color picker values for the items are very firmly up in the white corner. However, if you are a little tech savvy, you can open the plugin var file with 7zip, find the cloth item vaj files, and modify the item color settings. I don't recommend this unless you are confident and or in severe distress.

Other than these two suggestions I don't know why items would be a different color to how I designed and shipped them. In a future version I could include a color picker so you all can make green goo if you want.

In the one-person scene, I hope the female atom reacts when it rubbing with the VR controller.

In the one-person scene, I hope the female atom reacts when it rubbing with the VR controller.
I turn those hands off by default so I didn't test them. Should be fixed next version.

Hi, first of all... This is really great!
But I'm struggeling to make it work on males... For females it works like it should.
Whats the secret?

Hi, first of all... This is really great!
But I'm struggeling to make it work on males... For females it works like it should.
Whats the secret?
Depends what you mean.

If you've added the plugin to female and male atoms, all should be well. Male atoms can jizz via a trigger and they can get wet penis through interaction with female. Both atoms must have plugin.

I should note I have no plans to support goop all over male atoms face etc, in case you were expecting that.

Depends what you mean.

If you've added the plugin to female and male atoms, all should be well. Male atoms can jizz via a trigger and they can get wet penis through interaction with female. Both atoms must have plugin.

I should note I have no plans to support goop all over male atoms face etc, in case you were expecting that.

Hi, Thanks for your reply.

I'm having trouble with the jizz triggers... I only see penis getting wet.

How do I trigger the triggers 🤪

thanks you in advance

Hi, Thanks for your reply.

I'm having trouble with the jizz triggers... I only see penis getting wet.

How do I trigger the triggers 🤪

thanks you in advance
Sorry I need to ask, are you new to vam and you are having trouble figuring out how to create a trigger you can interact with? No probs if this is the case, vam is not easy to use.

Or have I messed up somehow and jizz triggers aren't working at all?

Hi @Awas Fantastic plugin! I don't know if this has been reported yet, but I think I may have found a reproducable bug. If I put the VAMMoan plugin and AutoJuice in a plugin preset, and load that Preset onto a person that didn't have the plugins. Frequently you'll hear a constant triggering of either a blowjob sound or a squishy (vaginal) sound provided by VAMMoan. I think AutoJuice may be somehow triggering VAMMoan somehow. I'll try to narrow it down further.

It is not compatible with SSS & Better Soft Shadows scripts. The material map will display the original color. If the rendering queue can be modified, this problem should be solved, but I can't find it.

Hi @Awas Fantastic plugin! I don't know if this has been reported yet, but I think I may have found a reproducable bug. If I put the VAMMoan plugin and AutoJuice in a plugin preset, and load that Preset onto a person that didn't have the plugins. Frequently you'll hear a constant triggering of either a blowjob sound or a squishy (vaginal) sound provided by VAMMoan. I think AutoJuice may be somehow triggering VAMMoan somehow. I'll try to narrow it down further.
I have the same problem with VamMoan. And there is the problem with BodyLanguage. It does not cause extra sounds, but after few minutes of "gameplay" person’s arousal (stimulation) level start constantly increasing. At some point it causes orgasm, without any form of interacting with person.

Looking for workaround or fix, because all these plugins are must-have!

I cannot get the auto mode to stay disabled. Is there a trigger setting I need to use? I have the box unchecked in the plugin UI. As soon as we move to another screen or reload the save, it starts checked again. The wet juicy pussy toggle doesn't look great with my scene and I want to trigger manual effects from timeline.

Is there a setting that will enable us to increase the fluid even more to make the females get even messier? I have a pussy wetness fetish and want my mate to get as wet as I can make her. I'm talking oozing everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom