• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Assholes on trans/futa

Windowlicker

Reactions
Bear with me, I'm new... I've downloaded trans models but none of them seems to have an asshole? I'm guessing it's something to do with adding a cock onto a female. Is there any way to add a fuckable asshole? The best I can do is to add a decal that gives it the appearance but it's not an actual asshole.

You are correct. The best you can do is add a decal/texture. The anus on male characters does not/never has worked and unless Meshed decides one day that this is a market he wishes to capitalize on, we're all screwed.

Male/futa models do not work in VAM and no amount of fiddling will change that. At best you can get something that will look "ok" but will never be a fully functional model.

Upvote 0
Thanks for that Doc, I thought as much. It should come out eventually as there's a market for this and it breaks no ethical rules. The next time I spend money will be when meshed or a 3rd party works this. I guess I'll be virtually penetrating virtual female pussies and ass for now. Thanks for your time.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom