Artie's Valentine's Day 2024 Set

Clothing Artie's Valentine's Day 2024 Set

VirtaArtieMitchel

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
VirtaArtieMitchel submitted a new resource:

Artie's Valentine's Day 2024 Set - VirtaArtieMitchel's 2024 Valentines Day lingerie set!

I had so much fun and got such great feedback for this set last year. That I just had to do it again. This is 2 lingerie sets. A bra and panty and a teddy. Both come with multiple presets. I have some more sets planned out. Any free additions will be added to this VAR as an update.

If you like this and would like more holiday theme sets please leave a like and/or a review! And if you would like to support me and get...

Read more about this resource...

Hey @VirtaArtieMitchel. just wanted to say that I really like your work. This Valentine's Day collection is really cute. Ironically though, the best part of Vam clothing is having the ability to remove it. Unfortunately this can't be done with these or the other newer one you just came out with.
I hope you don't mind but I have unpacked your VAR file's and have "Generate Sim Data", "Applied a 0.90% Uniform Sim Texture", and then set "Undress Threshold to 0.040". I have updated these settings in all the presets as well. So now when you check the boxes to "Sim Enable" and "Undress" you can now slowly remove and pose the clothing in an un-dressed state using the VR hands or a Cloth Grab Sphere.
Here is the links to your modified VAR's to check out and possibly reupload.

Vday_2024_Lingerie_Set.2: https://mega.nz/file/BkdEjSpL#uIBlSJmG7HspRSaGFhEHH_0a4XILwb5zMNsh2O0gr6E

Festival_Slut_VDay_Outfit.1: https://mega.nz/file/l4s1XBpR#kZccrjjM2lQrTR7o2ecSG0JwbhDAaByZOa-Ldi7hLKs

Last edited:
1707058223.png
1707058624.png
1707058880.png

Goddammit. I was having so much fun doing all the designs and texturing I forgot to generate the sim data. I'll update it. Thanks for letting me know.

So I found a really weird bug here in VaM. I'm not able to actually update the sim stuff. Went so far as to try and delete the clothing from my local instal, but cant get rid of it. I was able to add sim to the clothing locally, but wasn't able to then take that and update and package it properly. I don't want to push an update here because it may very well break the clothing for everyone and I don't want whatever bug I have encountered to spread. So I'm gonna cut the losses here. If anyone wants to use your sim they absolutely should, but I can't find a way I'm 100% sure about that wouldn't break the whole thing.

Weird. I had no issues tweaking your var's. I've actually done this with a few of other people's clothing that is a bit more complex where I had to actually paint my own sim in PS then add to their var and repack.
Feel free to just take the var's I tweaked and upload to the Hub again if you want. It is still all your work. I've just adjusted the settings.

Back
Top Bottom