VaM 1.x Are there any other similar female-split-leg sex scenes?

Threads regarding the original VaM 1.x

jamie110

Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2023
Messages
44
Reactions
3

Are there any other similar female-split-leg sex scenes?:LOL:
 
This is not a search box but a forum to ask questions about VAM.
 
This is not a search box but a forum to ask questions about VAM.
I tried searching, but didn't find much. The main reason is that authors who create these scenarios don't necessarily use terms like “splits” or “yoga” in their descriptions, so I turned to several forums to search and ask around.:)
 
I tried searching, but didn't find much. The main reason is that authors who create these scenarios don't necessarily use terms like “splits” or “yoga” in their descriptions, so I turned to several forums to search and ask around.:)
The "Requests to community" would have been a more suitable place to ask this, as this one is for VAM questions and answers, not this kind of "help".
You could delete this thread and create a copy on the requests forum, but maybe you have better chances for a reply asking in the VAM Discord.
 
Back
Top Bottom