Anyone know possible cause for performance degredation?

Twelvepak

Reactions
Patreon
Twelvepak
I am referring to a scenes that work fine the first few times, but then just start exploding all over the place days later without changing anything. In this case, I am referring to a couple of my scenes I made just a few weeks ago. They worked fine at time of completion, but when I open them now, the actors just start bouncing off the walls.

I haven't changed anything in these files. I have no earthly idea what is causing this, or if the same thing has happened to any others that have downloaded these scenes.

Thanks for the reply. That particular scene hasn't given me any issues yet. Yeah I do the resets, but this exploding problem happens even if the scenes giving me this issue are the very first thing I open after staring VaM. I haven't changed anything at all so I am starting to think it might somehow be a problem with a new driver from Nvidia. I could test that but I really don't have the time right now.

Which scene is actually troubelling for you ?
So i can check that too?

exploding issues are 99% collision related. Had same problem with a personal animated scene, working fine with timeline + other scripts... for a period of playing sessions. Then .... who cares about it anymore. So my option would be to save as new that xyz scene and then trying some modifications.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom