Another Sandbox

janet67

Reactions
VAM makes me happy, and I have played a lot of games! Recently tried Teardown on Steam. Was pleasently surprized. It's heaily modded and a sandbox mode to just destroy crap. Even spawn bad guys or monsters. I guess the fact that it can be played as a sandbox, and it includes modding tools I believe or instructions, there is a comarison to be made to VAM. Totaly different direction, no beautiful woman to play with, but fun none the less. Wanted to see if anyone else had tried it? Obviouly not nearly as great as VAM, but interesting on a different level. Not even going to try the campain, but there is one, that makes it more of a puzzle type game. I hate Minecraft, but Teardown, mindless fun. Does not make me as happy as VAM, but I do not think any other game does!

I tried Teardown as well, yeah it's fun. I love environments where you can totally destroy everything. I played a couple of missions from the campaign and it's fun. I didn't use any mods on it cause everytime I play a game I wanna first play the real vanilla game, like the creators created the game originally. But I'm sure it could be a lot of fun to play around with mods on this. I played Minecraft as well and though I'm nearly 40 I enjoyed it a lot. It's just one of those games where you can be creative to the fullest, which really fits my personality.

I tried Teardown as well, yeah it's fun. I love environments where you can totally destroy everything. I played a couple of missions from the campaign and it's fun. I didn't use any mods on it cause everytime I play a game I wanna first play the real vanilla game, like the creators created the game originally. But I'm sure it could be a lot of fun to play around with mods on this. I played Minecraft as well and though I'm nearly 40 I enjoyed it a lot. It's just one of those games where you can be creative to the fullest, which really fits my personality.
The more I play it and try the many different mods, and non-mods, maps, vehicles (crazy amount, and I love drifting and racing), guns, and spawning items and attackers, the more I am impressed. It really is a labor of love, like VAM. I have done a little modding in the past. And I just might have to create a map of my own one day. The Jurassic mod map (and there are a LOT of modded maps) is one of my favorites. If you are standing still and you hear footsteps sneaking up.......F*ing RUN!

Back
Top Bottom