Official Announcing VaM_Stream

VaMDeV

Staff member
Developer
Reactions
Starting early next year VaM discord will start "VaM_Stream". A semi-regular showcase of volunteer creators streaming various aspects of VaM content creation. We want this to be content that covers all aspects of creating inside and outside of Virt-a-Mate from the very basics of working with VaM to using various 3rd party tools for creating unique assets and animations.

This is an experimental idea suggested by prominent members of our community. Depending on how popular this becomes we may decide to expand this into a more regular occurrence. If you would like to be a featured streamer. Please pm me, VaMDeV#3764, through discord or through VaMHub and let me know when you would like to stream and what subject you would like to cover. Suggestions for content or streaming technical advice is also welcome. I will be scheduling content so that at least one admin will be present to help with chat moderation. Currently the idea is to have at least one creator a week to start with. We will then adjust the schedule accordingly depending on popularity as time goes on.

Please be aware that the same rules we have in effect for posting in discord or on the hub will be enforced. Streams are intended as learning experiences for VaM users not as advertisements. Plugging your Patreon is fine however it should not be the focus of your content. Streams may be recorded by viewers.

We hope this becomes a popular and helpful regular event going forward into the new year. Thank you for your time and support of everything VaM.

VaMDeV and the VaM admin team.

Back
Top Bottom