Anna Milkova (Alternative Version)

Looks Anna Milkova (Alternative Version)

VIMVAMVOOMcoom

Reactions
VIMVAMVOOMcoom submitted a new resource:

Anna Milkova (Alternative Version) - The thicc sexy milf in a new package

This is an alternate version of my look Anna Milkova. She comes with new hair, altered morphs (body and head separated) and clothing.
Enjoy <3
View attachment 241933View attachment 241934View attachment 241935View attachment 241936
View attachment 241933View attachment 241934View attachment 241935View attachment 241936
Credits and Dependencies:...

Read more about this resource...

Somehow you got the perfect size head for her massive body. The chain holding up her pants is a nice touch. Reminds me of Rosie from the ACDC song Whole Lot of Rosie.

So I've got a question! If you wouldn't mind, off the top of your head, what are some of the morphs you've used to chunk up the belly, hip and thigh areas? I'm looking for quick and accurate ways to slim them down or custom them up if I need to. If you could point me in the right direction, that would be nice.

This model actually got me started on a new physics BioRig that will make her easier to control. If it gets finished, I can let you know! Altering some of the shapes would help me figure some things out.

Update: Well, the BioRig has been created! My question about the morphs still stands, but, have a shot at the BioRig on my resources page. Load it up on Anna (you'll have to rename her to Person first) and see if you like it. You're mentioned and linked on the resource page. Thanks for giving me a good excuse to create something awesome.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom