Animation Driven Undressing Tech Demo

Scenes Animation Driven Undressing Tech Demo

• Thread starter Deleted member 4692
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 4692

temple1997 submitted a new resource:

Animated Driven Undressing Tech Demo - A tech demo displaying the use of animation to undress.

View attachment 67810View attachment 67811

So this is actually the first thing I've publicly published so far, I've thought about uploading other animated scenes awhile back but decided against it because I didn't really think they were up to scratch. I always wanted to make some more 'involved' animations as to make the viewer feel more immersed.

Meaning covering things that most scenes don't really touch upon, for example undressing -...

Read more about this resource...

I believe small animation pieces like this one (haven't seen it yet) are much needed to help people learn how to do specific actions and improve existing ones.
I just started recently creating animations, I knew very little about Timeline, APs, etc, and have been using the documentation I find, people's questions and discussion points, other scenes, and a lot of time with trying out things if they work. Unfortunately using other scenes can be quite challenging too, many are not made to easily see the purpose of a trigger, etc.
Looking forward to try this out and see how it was made. Thnaks for sharing.

The panties don't come off right for me, but the reveal breast one is really nice.

Back
Top Bottom