Andi (Futa) - Secretary Pinup

Scenes Andi (Futa) - Secretary Pinup

Hello TKB, I made an account here just to tell you that I think your model is one of the best on VAM right now, even out of the paid ones. So far the TS niche has been on the cartoon level, this is the first one that looks real and not like a Bratz doll. In motion and lighting she looks amazing. I hope you continue to produce content, if your models were up to date (there are much more realistic anuses now with better interactions) your work could be worth paying for.

Hello TKB, I made an account here just to tell you that I think your model is one of the best on VAM right now, even out of the paid ones. So far the TS niche has been on the cartoon level, this is the first one that looks real and not like a Bratz doll. In motion and lighting she looks amazing. I hope you continue to produce content, if your models were up to date (there are much more realistic anuses now with better interactions) your work could be worth paying for.
Thank you for your review and your comments. I was not aware that there were better genitals available for the generic male in VAM. The generic female has much better base level tech, decent soft body physics and colliders for the entire body etc.

This look is solid work! Any plans for pussy version?

This look is solid work! Any plans for pussy version?
I'm planning to add female friends to later scenes with Andi, with their own unique looks.
Of course time is the problem.

I'm planning to add female friends to later scenes with Andi, with their own unique looks.
Of course time is the problem.
ahh, I get that. take your time. looking forward to it

i got held up with RL stuff and couldnt release vam stuff du e to no internet.
Hi, you should probably grab the update I did to see if it messes with your settings. I tried to correct the anus stretching you mentioned and I also cleaned up some Uvs and skin materials. I changed some of Andi's base morph names so thats the biggest clash. The Anus morph settings are all visible in the morph editor so theres nothing there you cant change.
Hope it works ok. Feel free to post if it doesnt blow up.

It's kinda funny how this is the most downloaded scene on the hub, when it's not even a scene (just a look) and is likely only being downloaded because it's a rogue subdependency in hundreds of scenes where it isn't even being used.

It's kinda funny how this is the most downloaded scene on the hub, when it's not even a scene (just a look) and is likely only being downloaded because it's a rogue subdependency in hundreds of scenes where it isn't even being used.
Yeah I have no Idea why its getting pulled in. I've looked through some of those other scenes and cant trace anything in them at all. Its weird.

Yeah I have no Idea why its getting pulled in. I've looked through some of those other scenes and cant trace anything in them at all. Its weird.
Did a little bit of digging and this didn't happen because of anything you did with your resource. The reason this is happening is mainly because this resource is using yours as a dependency.

Which has 600k downloads and is used in nearly 300 scenes because it contains a rogue morph that propagates itself across saved scenes. According to the discussion thread there:

"This thing is infected with that AG2_M_OpenXXL male auto morph virus.
its located \Custom\Atom\Person\Morphs\male_genitalia\AUTO and somehow spreads to newly created scenes.
Took me a hell lot of time to figure this out so please remove this from your File.
Maybe you should also check your other resources."

So you're just along for the ride since that resource uses yours.

Back
Top Bottom