ANALYZED

Scenes ANALYZED

Robiin17

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Robiin17 submitted a new resource:

ANALYZED - ANALYZED anal sex starring Cara. VR and desktop supported.

View attachment 196738
starring Cara. A hands free POV experience. VR and Desktop supported.

Recommendet Settings:
- High Quality Physics: OFF
- Soft Body Physics: ON

Welcome to my First Scene.

I discovered VaM in December 2022 and have been able to...

Read more about this resource...

Great first scene! You can easily cut down on the dependencies from 50 to 19 with 2 really small and simple edits in the json files.

Robiin17 updated ANALYZED with a new update entry:

Day One Patch :)

Hello dear lovers, :love:

Due to the positive response, I have a quality update for you today.

This includes:

- Improved hand positions
- Cara slaps harder
- I annoy the physics engine
- Timing optimizations
- If you don't see the changes -> very good -> you didn't see the mistakes then. :)

Stay tuned.

Robiin17 :coffee:

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great first scene! You can easily cut down on the dependencies from 50 to 19 with 2 really small and simple edits in the json files.

Please let me know, i tried hard on the dependencies but it still shows 50 :unsure:

Last edited:
Basically you have 2 morphs that are used twice each and one of them isn't the original source. Morphs: OpenXXL, bigpenis

OpenXXL is included with VaM itself and bigpenis is from Spacedog.Import_Reloaded_Lite, you just need to add the values together and you will get the same effect from one morph instead of two.

This is what you need to change in the scene's json file:
JSON:
                  {
                     "uid" : "Wolverine333.INITIATION_DAY.1:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/Genitalia_Reloaded-Lite/bigpenis.vmi",
                     "name" : "bigpenis",
                     "value" : "0.3436414"
                  },
                  {
                     "uid" : "Spacedog.Import_Reloaded_Lite.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/Genitalia_Reloaded-Lite/bigpenis.vmi",
                     "value" : "0.1031461"
                  },
                  {
                     "uid" : "OpenXXL",
                     "name" : "OpenXXL",
                     "value" : "0.0008219482"
                  },
                  {
                     "uid" : "JoyBoy.Andi_Collection.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/AUTO/AG2_M_OpenXXL.vmi",
                     "value" : "0.0009654314"
                  },
To this:
JSON:
                  {
                     "uid" : "Spacedog.Import_Reloaded_Lite.latest:/Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/male_genitalia/Genitalia_Reloaded-Lite/bigpenis.vmi",
                     "value" : "0.4467875"
                  },
                  {
                     "uid" : "OpenXXL",
                     "value" : "0.0017873796"
                  },

After that you can go to the meta.json and remove this two and all of their dependencies:

• Wolverine333.INITIATION_DAY
  • JoyBoy.Andi_Collection

omg this scene drew me in!

don't sweat too much about people swapping models about. a model swap can always break things. having the animations in timeline, especially with how you've split the main motion out, makes it easier to move hands about to cater to different body sizes.

it's taken a while but i have managed to get a much thiccer woman in. though a LOT of that was trying to get the damn hands to stay on the breasts instead of floating in mid-air .

what i've done is set the parent of each handControl to her chest (not chestControl) then resaved the pose in timeline (yeah, forgot that then wondered where the new link went). in a new trigger track i've then turned that parent link on and off as needed.

to turn it on each hand needs to set the handControl/positionState to ParentLink and the timeline Controller Weight to 0.0. this will tell the hand to follow the chest movement, and by setting the weight down it will make timeline let that movement take place. to go back to normal just set the positionState to On and the weight back to 1.0.

that got the hand generally staying on the breast, but they would invariably attach to the wrong place. arrrgh! so after setting the trigger i'd then run it a few times, making sure to let it run into the off state again or the hands would go wonkey. then if it was wrong i'd set AnimationPatternStandartMovement to 0.9s (ie mid-way) and try a new hand position. run it a few more times and tweak as needed.

i also used the same trick to make her keep her hand on her belly for those portions of the scene.

it did take a LOT of tinkering, but it's such a good scene to start with i really wanted to make the hands behave before trying it in VR.

thank you so much for this scene, what an amazing debut!

I'm glad that the scene inspired you to work with it. :)

I'll have to take a look at what you've done on the PC these days. I have to see it visually otherwise I don't get it.

Due to the slightly different viewing angles between VR and desktop, a middle ground always has to be found for the position of the hands. It's very difficult for me to find a permanent one. :unsure:

I agree with you. The scene is great for learning or understanding VaM basics.

Thank you for sharing your experience with the Scene with us.

even when not viewing from the right angle to hide a multitude of sins (and i certainly have many scenes that take advantage of that) you can fix the hands so they behave better.

if we drive the animation pattern manually we can see the hands are just floating in thin air, not actually holding her breasts

animation position 0, looks fine
1673473187475.png

animation position 0.9, hands have been left behind
1673473217343.png

with a tweak you can improve that so the hands follow the breasts (well, technically the chest, but close enough)

animation position 0, same as before
1673473276347.png

animation position 0.9, left hand has been fixed
1673473314639.png

see how the left hand is now where we expect it and the right is still hovering mid-air?

to do that i changed each hand to have a parent, then in timeline set the pose again

1673473571732.png

then on a new trigger track i messed with turning the parenting on and off as needed
1673473679351.png

that is how you get the hands to stick to the chest. to let timeline move them again set the position back to "on" and the weight back to 1

now it wasn't always using a weight of 0, sometimes i'd let timeline have a little weight as the scene moved a bit. i'd also sometimes use a timer to change the weight, helped stop the hands from snapping into place when being released.

it's also not perfect because the animation pattern is doing it's own thing and you can't guarantee where it will be when you want to lock the hands. so you'll still have to do a bit of fine tuning and compromising.

but it really did help add to the immersion of such a wonderful scene. so maybe something you'd also like to play with when you have time :)

even when not viewing from the right angle to hide a multitude of sins (and i certainly have many scenes that take advantage of that) you can fix the hands so they behave better.

if we drive the animation pattern manually we can see the hands are just floating in thin air, not actually holding her breasts

animation position 0, looks fine

animation position 0.9, hands have been left behind

with a tweak you can improve that so the hands follow the breasts (well, technically the chest, but close enough)

animation position 0, same as before

animation position 0.9, left hand has been fixed

see how the left hand is now where we expect it and the right is still hovering mid-air?

to do that i changed each hand to have a parent, then in timeline set the pose again

then on a new trigger track i messed with turning the parenting on and off as needed

that is how you get the hands to stick to the chest. to let timeline move them again set the position back to "on" and the weight back to 1

now it wasn't always using a weight of 0, sometimes i'd let timeline have a little weight as the scene moved a bit. i'd also sometimes use a timer to change the weight, helped stop the hands from snapping into place when being released.

it's also not perfect because the animation pattern is doing it's own thing and you can't guarantee where it will be when you want to lock the hands. so you'll still have to do a bit of fine tuning and compromising.

but it really did help add to the immersion of such a wonderful scene. so maybe something you'd also like to play with when you have time :)

Thank you for the perfect guide. I was able to play around with it all day yesterday and released a new version today. (y)

As you said, the AnimationPattern does its own thing, which got on my nerves again.

Finally hope you all enjoy the new update. :coffee:

Thank you for the perfect guide. I was able to play around with it all day yesterday and released a new version today. (y)

As you said, the AnimationPattern does its own thing, which got on my nerves again.

Finally hope you all enjoy the new update. :coffee:
wow, looking so much more natural now! i did have an odd issue updating, think the hub gave me the wrong version. but i went into history and grabbed v9 and all the new hand work was in. just looked a lot more like she was actually touching herself.

also, dat hair flick.... :)

Name of the var in the latest update is "Robiin17.ANALYZED.1.var" and the one before that is "Robiin17.ANALYZED.9.var". This means that if someone has both vars in their AddonPackages, the previous version will overwrite the latest version. The latest var I'm guessing should be named "Robiin17.ANALYZED.10.var".

Name of the var in the latest update is "Robiin17.ANALYZED.1.var" and the one before that is "Robiin17.ANALYZED.9.var". This means that if someone has both vars in their AddonPackages, the previous version will overwrite the latest version. The latest var I'm guessing should be named "Robiin17.ANALYZED.10.var".

Hello,

Thank you very much for your hint. :)
The original version Robiin17.ANALYZED.1.var was never published, so nothing will be overwritten. However, I will try to correct the version numbers with the next update. (y)

Many greetings

Robiin17 updated ANALYZED with a new update entry:

Version 1.0

Good evening :)

Updates:
- Added WorkOut. WorkOut was also present in my original idea. Unfortunately I had problems to achieve a constant result. This issue is now resolved. Thank you for fixing my problem @CheesyFX

- Small changes and adjustments

Why 1.0?
I had a great time creating this 3 minute entertainment, however I must have heard/seen the song and animation 1000 times in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I had a great time creating this 3 minute entertainment, however I must have heard/seen the song and animation 1000 times in that time(100h+). I like it the way it is now and I want to keep having fun with VaM and creating scenes and ideas. But I don't have that if I hear this song another 1000 times or see this animation another 1000 times. I need a break from Analyzed and will continue to fix bugs if there are any, but for now will leave the basic structure as it is. Nevertheless, many thanks for the consistently positive feedback.
Boy do I know that feel! I never want to hear Armageddon again as long as I live :LOL:

hehe yeah, i spent a fraction of the time tweaking this scene and had to put it on mute to ensure i could still enjoy the scene when done!

Boy do I know that feel! I never want to hear Armageddon again as long as I live :LOL:
Absolutely. the animation pattern forces you to watch the entire scene from the beginning after each change, otherwise the timing will not be right. that I haven't dreamed of the scene is all. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom