An embarrassing spanking for Rayna after laddering her new tights

Scenes An embarrassing spanking for Rayna after laddering her new tights

Spankimus

Reactions
Dude ur stuff just stop loading. Maybe STOP using url audio? The scene is literally useless in this state.
1695888333842.png

Dude ur stuff just stop loading. Maybe STOP using url audio? The scene is literally useless in this state.
View attachment 291332
Yah, I will try another version with built in audio, but it won't be as good. This only seems to happen to some folk, you will have to first wait maybe a few minutes for the audio to load, also some others have reported that removing other addins first makes this load correctly.

View attachment 291332
Could you give this new version here I've made with only embedded audio a go and let me know?

Thanks

Could you give this new version here I've made with only embedded audio a go and let me know?

Thanks
Sure dude.
I waited 10 minutes but it was not willing to load. It was just sitting on this stage.
1695943192716.png

I have no clue what is or isn't happening. Other scenes from other authors works just fine. I tried just to be sure.

Sure dude.
I waited 10 minutes but it was not willing to load. It was just sitting on this stage.
View attachment 291487
I have no clue what is or isn't happening. Other scenes from other authors works just fine. I tried just to be sure.
Interesting thank you, I know then now at least that it has nothing to do with the audio and must be something else - as for what I have no more clue than you unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom