Reactions
Website
www.syrinxo.com
Twitter
Syrinxo1
Patreon
Syrinxo
Syrinxo submitted a new resource:

An Ancient Hunger: Ridwana, the Leech Djinn - She could transform into any physical form. This form wanas made for just one thing...

And now for something completely different...

Meet Ridwana, the leech djinn.
View attachment 272234

Ridwana (Arabic for "satisfaction") is from the Aewij (Serpentine) tribe, who are all female "white djinns" - good-natured semi-ethereal beings who walk in the light of God (as oppsed to the blasphemous and malicious "black djinns").

Two thousand years ago, Ridwana's people...

Read more about this resource...

Syrinxo updated An Ancient Hunger: Ridwana, the Leech Djinn with a new update entry:

Added ColliderEditor preset for better djinnjobs

I don't know if ColliderEditor looks inside the VAR for its plugin data.
You may need to move the file from \Saves\PluginData\ColliderEditor in the VAR to that same folder in your VAM install so ColliderEditor can find it, and then load it manually.

Credit to Envy Gabberjaw for doing the main mouth portion of the collider preset!

Read the rest of this update entry...

:D
Shadow of the Tomb Raider Screenshot 2023.07.26 - 06.12.428.56.png

I had good time changing the color, dressing her, putting hair on her head works really well for some styles. Just stupid fun. Keep up the good work. Ill work you into my rotation or support, I support a lot, but I will get to you. You are very creative.

Very nice! But the mouth is too far away from the body so she couldn't do any BJ, this is a shame !!! If I load a BJ scene and put Ridwana in it, her mouth will be placed way too high from the dick. Could you please update it to place the mouth at the place of a normal character?
Also the mouth is always open...
Thanks a lot!

Very nice! But the mouth is too far away from the body so she couldn't do any BJ, this is a shame !!! If I load a BJ scene and put Ridwana in it, her mouth will be placed way too high from the dick. Could you please update it to place the mouth at the place of a normal character?
Also the mouth is always open...
Thanks a lot!
Unfortunately, as with any character that has a drastically different morph, she won't fit in already-existing scenes. To make this work, you'd have to adjust the node positioning yourself (or the animation, if it uses timeline), which can be tough depending on how "sensitive" the original scene and animation is.
Changing her morph so that her mouth is in the same relative place as the base model mouth isn't really possible, since her physiology is so different! She'd have a permanently kinked neck, or a very short one (and therefore not at all the same look).

The mouth is probably held open by tongue collision. Go to to the "Jaw Physics & Triggers" tab and uncheck that box to fix the problem. Again, this is a VAM thing, a very difficult-to-avoid drawback of how much her head shape has changed and the associated colliders.

Very good! But do you have body texture without that ugly (in my opinion) veins?

Very good! But do you have body texture without that ugly (in my opinion) veins?
Kinda, yeah, here you go! I'd deleted my old XCF files (they run GB each), but I was able to take an older version of the torso diffuse map, color-match it more or less, and swap in the fitting seams. No-vein normal map too. Hope that does it for you.

Attachments

• TorsoDNoVeins.png
    TorsoDNoVeins.png
    8.3 MB · Views: 0
  • LeechDjinnNormal.1002.png
    LeechDjinnNormal.1002.png
    15.1 MB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom