Amey_Lee
So im going to go further and say this recent look was a genuine 5 star and is beyond the generic ones we all see and produce daily.
I took the time time to have a closer look in VR and used some emotion plugins to see how it functioned and overall it passed with flying colours and came out as a best in class. I see countless looks daily as I review and test them for others and your work stood out. Also the look reminded me of Jurnee Smollett which is never a bad thing haha Great work! well done.

So im going to go further and say this recent look was a genuine 5 star and is beyond the generic ones we all see and produce daily.
I took the time time to have a closer look in VR and used some emotion plugins to see how it functioned and overall it passed with flying colours and came out as a best in class. I see countless looks daily as I review and test them for others and your work stood out. Also the look reminded me of Jurnee Smollett which is never a bad thing haha Great work! well done.
Thank you so much for this great comment, I love doing looks and I put a lot of care in making them. This is a heartwarming comment, im putting a lot of time and effort in those look for not much in return usually, this message makes it all worth it. I hope you enjoy that look and you are right she does have a Jurnee Smollett kinda face, it wouldnt be hard to make a few tweaks on Amey_Lee to make her look like Jurnee ;)

Thank you so much for this great comment, I love doing looks and I put a lot of care in making them. This is a heartwarming comment, im putting a lot of time and effort in those look for not much in return usually, this message makes it all worth it. I hope you enjoy that look and you are right she does have a Jurnee Smollett kinda face, it wouldnt be hard to make a few tweaks on Amey_Lee to make her look like Jurnee ;)
haha if you did that i would not object and i think it be popular ;-)